Three Rivers Casino & Resort
Lighthouse Inn(Florence)
River House Inn(Florence)
Park Motel(Florence)
View Hotel
All reviewsnon smoking areaplayers clubsports barslot machinesfree slot playseven featherstable gamesseafood buffetfree coffeerooms are niceoregon coastgreat place to staysand dunesparking lotgamblinggamblewin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2011

What a wonderful experience our group had at Three Rivers Casino on July 1, 2011. As Wagonmasters for an RV group of 50 people, we were gratified that Jamison Smith, Group Sales Coordinator as well as the whole staff of Three Rivers Casino did an excellent job for our group . From a welcome sign at the door, to a delicious and extensive lunch, to certificate for free casino play at each place setting everything was top notch. People raved about the food, the private room we had and the fun they had playing. We will definitely come back ourselves and, when we plan another caravan, will bring a group again .

Best wishes and thank you, Jim & Jean Jones, RV Club of Sun City West, Arizona.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We stayed up late one night and when the resturants closed forget the food. Order from
the bar if you want to bother someone. I mean she could care less that we wanted to get
something to eat. The menu that she shoved at us had terrible choices. When I got my hamburger it came with burger cheese and bun nothing else.
I guess I could of tolerated the food, if it was not for her attitude. When we stay from now on I will bring something to eat with us................This is not the first time this has happened at night..........

Room Tip: I think any room in the place if great and I have never had a problem with nosie
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blane1818
Reviewed 18 July 2011

We absolutely LOVE the hotel & casino!!! The beds are so comfortable, you don't want to get up in the morning! The casino is not crowded and loud, as so many others are that we have visited, but we would fly a thousand miles (and we DO!) to eat at their BUFFET! It is the BEST. It has something for everyone, but unlike other buffets we've visited, the food is hot & FRESH, but it is not rubbery and overcooked from sitting on the line for long periods of time.
The action station is always wonderful. I wish we lived closer, because we would be there every day.

Room Tip: CLEAN & spacious; homey, but upscale at the same time. COMFY beds!
  • Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I called to make reservations a week in advance. I was told there were no vacancies as they had received a massive booking for a Monday night. I asked to be on the waiting list just in case and was told "no, we don't do that". Funny because I've gotten on this waiting list in the past.
Four days later my husband calls up and instantly gets a room. Huh?
We talked to several other people who have been experiencing problems like this with their hotel and getting reservations.
Once we got there the rooms were same as always and much too noisy. We ended up leaving. I realized they were having a special event but c'mon, the noise level and crowd was poorly handled by the staff.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Oregontraveler477
Reviewed 19 June 2011

We were looking for a nice place to stay without paying a fortune for a "resort" hotel or stuffy bed and breakfast...to our surprise the 3 rivers hotel was very new, clean and reasonably priced. Nothing in town or up and down the highway even compared. The rooms are clean and nice with flat screen TVs and quality bedding and thick towels...FREE stuff and bottle water too. Indeed, don't expect 5 stars, but it stacks up to a nice Vegas room at like major casino. The big plus was the fun we had in the casino and all the attractions of Florence. Food was so-so, but again, its a casino...

Room Tip: Ask for the suite
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple