“Oh the smoke...”

GreenLeadersGold level
Saskatoon, Canada
“Oh the smoke...”
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

Upon entering to check in there is an overwhelming smell of airfreshner... Trying to mask te chain smoking taking place in the casino. It was awful... The rooms are okay and cheap, we paid 70 bux for two queens. The beds are subpar as well as the pillows. But left the casino because of the thick smoke smell choking you. Would probably not recommend because of that.

• Stayed November 2012
1 Thank Loloey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
Coos Bay
Reviewed 17 December 2012

Well i learned to make reservations BEFORE arriving - LOL. But i was greeted by Vevie who was amazing. She said she would see if she could find me a room. I waited patiently for her to come let me know. She found me a room - cost me a bit more, but i got a great discount - so it was worth it. I had a great time. My husband and i were able to stay and play and have a wonderful time. Rooms were very clean - food was AMAZING - and service was spectacular. I will for sure stay again... and again... and again.

Room Tip: Junior Suites are worth it. Very quiet and the bed was wonderful.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 4 December 2012

I love coming to Three Rivers Casino. I've only been coming since 2011 and have enjoyed my visits. It is a place for me to get away from Eugene by myself and do what I enjoy doing- playing the slot machines. I lose and I win and I lose and I win, but it doesn't matter, I am having fun. For me, I do it for entertainment purpose only, but it would be nice to win a jackpot, which I have never done. Some day I will.

The last time I came, I stayed at the casino hotel. Everything was great! However, when I went to take a bath, the water did not get very hot at all, so it was very hard to take a relaxing bath. Another thing, I think the casino should consider adding a hot tub area along with indoor pool. These amenities surely would be very inviting. Oh yes, there is one more thing. I think they should have an arcade for the little tykes and the minor kids who may come with the family, so they don't have to be in the room while their parents have fun at the casino. It's a suggestion only, but it wouldn't hurt if you consider the ideas.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank J E
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 1 December 2012

This was our first trip to Three Rivers Casino. My friend and I stayed in the hotel. The room was spotless and the hotel staff was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the area attractions. We ate in both the buffet and the Prime steak house. The buffet’s food quality was good and the facility was clean. The Prime steak house was excellent. This little restaurant is tucked away and isolated from the noise of the casino. It is a very pleasant place to enjoy great food. The staff was terrific. The only negative experience we had was trying to play craps. There was nobody playing when we stopped to play and the lady pit boss and the dealer were busy watching a football game on the TV. The pit boss (who I later found out is the manager) was rude and condescending when we interrupted her to play craps. We have been to many casinos and have never been treated like this before. We do not play the slots but enjoy playing craps and blackjack. Our overall experience here was good so the incident at the craps table upset us. It is obvious this casino and hotel understands the concept of customer service so I cannot believe they would employ someone like her that treats people like she treated us.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Sheila G
Eugene
Reviewed 6 November 2012 via mobile

We are not big gamblers, but enjoy coming to Three Rivers for a weekend away. The staff are always so great. The hotel is an excellent hotel, and everything is always just perfect and you will have everything you could want or need. The food is very good, and they have a big choice in what you want to eat. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. The rooms are big and nice.

Stayed June 2012
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Have stayed at Three Rivers many times, most recently on November 2nd. When we arrived our room was ready and sparkling clean as usual. The rooms are very nicely appointed and always clean and stocked, this time was no different. We ate 2 meals in the bar, both werre great. I had a wonderful Eggs Benedict for breakfast. Jason " my favorite" bartender in Florence, actually just about any where served great cocktails and my meal Friday night.........Service was spectacular !!!! I would highly recommend Three Rivers Casino and Hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed 5 November 2012

This casino is a short distance from the beach and if you walk for exercise you can easily walk to town or the beach.

The parking is easy and plentiful. Staff goes out of their way to be helpful. Our room was clean, quiet and priced nicel. Free coffee and soda's in the casino made for a leisurely paper reading morning of departure.

While I am not a breafast eater the bacon in the cafe was the best I have ever eaten and cooked to perfection.

Plenty to do even if your not a gambler. The free comedy show was entertaining and the brew selection perfect.

Room Tip: I asked for a room as far away from casino area and staff accomodated me. I would suggest reservati...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends