We have never stayed in the hotel but since we are RV'ers, we have stayed a number times in the free dry camping parking area just a few steps from the casino.
They offer a daily buffet - Monday's is Senior Day and only costs $6.99 with your Player's Club Card. The buffet is nothing exciting. The best part of the buffet is the made to order Caesars or Spinach salad with chicken and/or shrimp. The rest of the steam table food is pretty boring and at times is dried out. But make sure you try the peanut butter or Butterfinger pie - it is awesome!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the plush oregon coast dunes, Three Rivers Casino Resort offers relaxation with over 90 hotel rooms, plush comfort and distinctive amenities such as free high speed internet access, 42'' flat screen TV's, sumptuous beds fit for royalty, all complemented by a captivating view. Or pamper yourself with the incomparable luxury found in our three lavish suites. You'll find many dinning options such as our World Market Buffet, Blue Bills Sports Bar & Tap Room where you can get a delicious breakfast anytime of day or Sunset Gille offering the largest selection of wines on the Oregon coast. Three Rivers Casino Resort also has all the games you want to play. From 18 holes of golf, blackjack, slots and poker your game plays here or in our Blue Bills Sports Bar & Tap Room on one of many big screen HD TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Three Rivers Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Rivers Casino And Hotel
- 3 Rivers Casino & Hotel
- Three Rivers Hotel Florence
- Three Rivers Casino Resort Florence, Oregon