We were long time customers here....every since they were located in the tent. As someone else said this casino was "different" from the others located near the valley. But they have changed and the play is HORRIBLE. I understand you cant win all the time, but I sure dont see anyone else winning either. You should at least be able to play the nickel or penny slots for a while on your bank roll and call it entertainment, but it is not even like that anymore. The buffett is expensive and horrible. The steak house is expensive and not worth the cost for the amount of food you get. The small cafe is your best bet and the food is good. We went to one of the "monthly" group birthday parties a while back and it was a joke. You would think that a casino could give away some decent prizes. Not even...one of the prizes given away was a tow strap.....just what everyone wants for their birthday. The party felt more like lunch at the senior citizens center.....very cheesy. We have finally decided to not visit the valley casinos and travel to Eastern Oregon casinos or to Washington casinos for occasional weekend fun. Im disappointed because this was my favorite casino and we travel two and a half hours one way to go here when we have two other casinos closer to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the plush oregon coast dunes, Three Rivers Casino Resort offers relaxation with over 90 hotel rooms, plush comfort and distinctive amenities such as free high speed internet access, 42'' flat screen TV's, sumptuous beds fit for royalty, all complemented by a captivating view. Or pamper yourself with the incomparable luxury found in our three lavish suites. You'll find many dinning options such as our World Market Buffet, Blue Bills Sports Bar & Tap Room where you can get a delicious breakfast anytime of day or Sunset Gille offering the largest selection of wines on the Oregon coast. Three Rivers Casino Resort also has all the games you want to play. From 18 holes of golf, blackjack, slots and poker your game plays here or in our Blue Bills Sports Bar & Tap Room on one of many big screen HD TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Three Rivers Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Three Rivers Casino And Hotel
- Three Rivers Hotel Florence
- 3 Rivers Casino & Hotel
- Three Rivers Casino Resort Florence, Oregon