“Pleasantly Surprised” 4 of 5 bubbles

Abby's Legendary Pizza
Ranked #33 of 94 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Proudly serving the Pacific Northwest pizza for over 50 years. Not only do we serve legendary pizza, but we also have local craft beers and gluten free options. Make sure to check out our current special of the month.
Cudahy WI
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I'm a pizza snob and we are new to this area. I didn't know what to expect from a chain but I'm glad my wife and I stopped here. The pizza was nice, the beer was nice, the staff were VERY friendly and helpful -- we left feeling really good about our meal.

Their crust was nice and crispy. We were so hungry we couldn't make up our mind what to order and the clerk suggested a Hawaiian Specialty that happened to be on sale at the time. Not our usual ingredient selection but it proved to be very tasty, with more than abundant toppings. Service was quick, and the pie arrived still quite hot.

I always prefer ma & pa stores over chains but I'm sure we'll be back again, and again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Doug P, Public Relations Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Peter P. -

We are always glad when we measure up to pizza connoisseurs such as yourself. Yes, we are a small chain of pizza places. As you experienced, we don't operate that way. Each of our individual locations is operated by a general manager who represents his/her restaurant. It's great to read that your service was every bit as good as the food.

I think that you will find that the toppings to the edge, the hand-rolled dough, and the friendly service to transfer to all 35 of our locations. We hope to serve you again soon in Florence, or anywhere else you'll find us in Oregon and Washington.

California Desert, California
“Pricey pizza but so well worth it.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2013

Its a pizza place, so you don't expect glam.. There are arcade games for the kiddies, and its go to the counter ordering. But its great pizza...

Visited July 2013
Florence, Oregon
“Pathetic pizza, great service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

Pizza was pizza chain quality but not good stuff. So salty that it should carry a warning for heart patients. Service was exceptionally good and was much appreciated. Room is large with pictures of Florence dating back some hundred years and is a favorite gathering place for local clubs and organizations . Microbrews on tap.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Doug P, Public Relations Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this review, 18 October 2013
651Eddie -

Thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We appreciate your recognition of our emphasis on local activities and history. We are, however, sorry to hear that our food was not to your liking. Maybe it was a particular menu item that you tried and did not find satisfying. As a reminder, we do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you would try us again, and there is anything that is not perfect, please bring it to the attention of our managers. We hope to see you again soon.
Tooele, Utah
“Good gluten free pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

I ate here twice on my recent trip to Florence. I had the Abbey's Special with the gluten free crust. It was loaded with meat and tasted so good!! I was bummed though because I couldn't eat the spuds which I know are amazing because I used to eat them before my celiac diagnosis. Love this place! I come here every time I come to the coast. Thank you Abbey's for offering gluten free pizza!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Leah R, Public Relations Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
So glad you enjoyed our gluten-free crust with our Legendary Abby's Special toppings! Thanks for taking the time to post such a positive review. We look forward to serving you again soon.
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Definitely the best pizza in Florence, and one of my favorites anywhere! The amount of toppings on these pizzas is an experience in itself! Try something out of the norm for you, Lonestar BBQ, Greek, Abby's Special - you will not be disappointed! Great places for family or kids birthday parties. Just beware that these are usually going on, so if you don't want that noise, take it to go. :-) Excellent service here, and have to have their fresh made whitesauce to go with the pizza, also great hot wings.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Leah R, Public Relations Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review about our Florence restaurant. We agree - the specialty pizzas are worth trying. You can also add toppings to any pizza to make it just the way you want - we call it Think Outside the Box!