I stay at this hotel often as I travel to Florence for work and my company puts me up here. I always feel spoiled as its such a great place to be for the day! Breakfast is amazing; much better than most hotels in the area in the same price range. They even make you omelets/eggs to order! Plus the view from the breakfast area is AMAZING. All the rooms have gorgeous views of downtown Florence across the river and the old bridge on the 101, and despite being on the other side of the river its totally within walking distance of downtown. Rooms are always nice and clean and the staff is always friendly. The property feels a bit old, what with its funky layout and design, but I think that adds to its character and makes it seem much more a part of the old fishing town than newer hotels. The interiors though don't feel old at all, and are very well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn!Duck into the Sea Lion Caves and see these impressive animals up close; it is just a few minutes away from our Florence hotel.Many of our Florence hotel guests are in the region for the Oregon Sand Dunes and spend the days on ATVs or four-wheeling in their own vehicles. Our Oregon Coast hotel provides guests with everything they need for an exciting or relaxing getaway, like luxury bedding and an unbeatable location along the coast. With a river view of Siuslaw River, we are the perfect choice for couples looking for a little romance or outdoor lovers who want to be as close to the action as possible. We are a full service hotel. Our onsite restaurant The Bay View servers dinner nightly from 5-10PM and includes a full bar.Our Florence, Oregon hotel is right across the bridge from Old Town Florence, a must-see for history buffs. It is filled with fine dining, shopping and antiquing. However, it is our location next to the Sand Dunes that really draws people to our Florence hotel. We are close to the beach, and the Oregon Coast is stunning year-round. Oregon Coast sightseeing and whale watching is something everyone should do at least once, and we are conveniently located near the tour sites.Coho salmon fishing at the nearby river draws fishermen and women to our Florence hotel, too. The Rhododendron Festival and Fourth of July fireworks on the river are beloved annual events that locals and travelers alike look forward to. Even if you are here for business with Peace Health or Oregon Parks and Recreation, it is simple to make a little time for leisure activities.Our Florence hotel is the best place to watch the Rods-N-Roadies Car Show, and our friendly hotel staff is dedicated to making sure your stay is the best it can be. We are happy to provide tips and recommendations on must-see sights and on things to do. If we can do anything to make your stay even better, just ask and we'll go the extra mile to deliver. Reserve your river view room at BEST WESTERN Pier Point Inn now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Pier Point Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Pier Point Hotel Florence
- Best Western Florence
- Florence Best Western
- Best Western Pier Point Inn Florence, Oregon