Best Western Pier Point Inn
Old Town Inn(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$88
US$86
US$188
Orbitz.com
The Landmark Inn(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$105
Park Motel(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$88
US$78
Ocean Breeze Motel(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$121
Three Rivers Casino & Resort(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$269
Hotels.com
1,371 results
All reviewsomeletmade to order eggsgreat viewthe riverbay viewbest westernswarm cookiesbiscuits and gravyno elevatoracross the bridgeexcellent breakfastwafflescomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaold townoregon coasthot tub
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Unexpected car repairs brought me to the Best Western in Florence at the end of a spring break camping trip, and it was one of the best hotel experiences I've had! The night clerk, Carrie, was very kind and personable. She even recommended a local mechanic that she trusts with her car and tried to find a cell phone charger that would fit my phone (the car charger broke, so I was without wheels or communication). The morning clerk, Brittany, was also very friendly and professional, and helped me get set up in the business center to finish some work for clients on Monday morning (also left my laptop at home to take a real vacation!). Lisa, the manager, extended my check-out time and waived the phone charges for local calls from my room, when she found out about the challenging situation.

The room itself was clean, with Bath & Body Works samples, and everything worked. They gave me peace & quiet in the a.m. (most hotels ignore the 'do not disturb' sign in my experience and knock anyway). The hot breakfast was also very good. Typical items for hotel breakfast, but better than average because they also offered to cook 2 eggs to order or an omelet (customer's choice), and they were excellent quality. The view of the bay is stunning, and I watched a heron fishing on the riverbank while I ate.

Definitely stay here if you're willing/able to pay $100+ a night for a very good experience.

Room Tip: They have rooms with or without a view. Price changes accordingly.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
PPIGeneralManager, General Manager at Best Western Pier Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

We never like it when the circumstances like you experienced bring a guest to our hotel. But we do love having the opportunity to turn your unfortunate experience into a positive one. I couldn't be happier with the excellent customer service all my staff shows every guest, but when they go even farther above when a guest is clearly under duress, it fills a manager with great pride. I will be sure to pass along the compliments to everyone and we hope that next time you visit it starts off less stressful for you and becomes an even greater more relaxing experience. Thanks for taking the time to give us such an awesome review!

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Service was great thank you Dawn, Carrie and Koryn. The room we had was wonderful . The wood floor was awesome all you rooms should be that. All the young ladies at front desk were great and very polite. The restaurant was very nice and waitress was so nice Thank You. Pool area was clean and the breakfast was great. Would recommend this motel to anyone. Great Job and thank you and thank you to the people who clean the rooms. Chris

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

We love seeing reviews like this. Best Western's I-Care clean standards are what sets us apart from most hotels. The housekeeping staff will be so excited to hear that their hard work is noticed by our guests. All of the staff members read these reviews and they love it when a guest remembers their names and most importantly the service they provided.
Please come back, we would be happy to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We went to Florence for a five day vacation.. I am so glad that we stayed at the Pier Point Inn. The views of the river are awesome. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The breakfast that comes with the room is the best. They give you everything including made to order omelets, waffles, fruit, bagels, juice, etc. They now have a restaurant that is open for dinner. We enjoyed our dinner there. They have an inside swimming pool and two hot tubs with a fabulous view. We love it! I highly recommend the Best Western Pier Point Inn.

Room Tip: I like the rooms that you can access from the parking lot. I would choose one with a full river view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We are so glad that you enjoyed all our amenities. We wish we could take credit for the amazing views but are so happy that you enjoyed it here so much. I will be sure to pass along to the chef at breakfast and to our restaurant that you loved the food. If you have time, maybe visit the trip advisor page for Bay VIew at Best Western Pier Point Inn and leave a review there. We are trying to build our online presence there and it would be greatly appreciated. We hope you get to come back soon and visit again.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I really enjoyed the location of this hotel - the view was outstanding. I would come back again just for that reason! The staff did not seem very warm - housekeeping staff didn't even make eye contact with me and almost ran into my friend. Overall, I had a great experience. Loved the pool, spa, and sauna. A lot of seating in the double bed queen room we stayed in, and a lot of towels! I was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is disappointing to me that you found our staff not to be friendly. That is honestly a complaint we almost never hear. As for the housekeeper that ran into your friend, I am so sorry about that. I talked to the housekeeping supervisor about it, and she wanted me to apologize to you. It is our hope that you will be able to return soon and allow us an opportunity to provide the outstanding customer service we are most known for.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Our family stayed at the Pier Point Inn over the holiday weekend and had an excellent experience. The staff was very friendly, clean rooms and the breakfast buffet was very good. Wonderful view of the bay and downtown Florence. We were quite surprised by the restaurant's delicious seafood menu. I had the alder smoked Salmon & my wife had one of the best prepared Sea Bass dishes ever. (Actually better than most of the restaurants in Florence) We'll be back soon!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for the great review. It makes us happy to hear that we provided outstanding customer service and that you found our restaurant to be the best in Florence. Our staff takes a lot of pride in our hotel and we believe it shows in all areas of our hotel. We hope you will get to come back soon to visit again.