Best Western Pier Point Inn
Lighthouse Inn(Florence)
Park Motel(Florence)
Quality Inn(Florence)
1,361 results
All reviewsomeletmade to order eggsgreat viewthe riverbay viewbest westernswarm cookiesbiscuits and gravyno elevatoracross the bridgeexcellent breakfastwafflescomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areaold townoregon coasthot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband and I have been going to Pier Point for the last three years. We love it, they have comfortable beds, have a king pet room which is always clean and never smells like other pets have been in there. The breakfast is awesome, we love the omelet bar. It has a great location. The staff is always nice. The warm cookies are yummy. We always look forward to our vacation there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
PPIGeneralManager, General Manager at Best Western Pier Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Suzanne S.,
We love it when a repeat guest leaves us such a wonderful review. We are happy to hear that we keep exceeding your expectations each time you visit. Looking forward to seeing you on your next anniversary trip.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

From the moment I spoke to Leisa on the phone to tell her I would be late, I was excited. She knew I was going to have a very long day of travel and took the time to assure me that it was worth the drive and that I would love the location. Sharing with me that I would have a patio and that she is going to be sure I have a great view from my room.
When I arrived I was not disappointed by Brittany at check in, she was just as freindly and I just had a warm comfortable feeling from the moment I got here.
The view was eveything she said and I had a wonderful night sleep. Breakfast was pefect and I am ready to head off on my travels.
Thank you to the staff at Best Western.

Room Tip: Talk with the staffa and tell them what you are looking for, they will hook you up.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Iknowright89

Dear iknowright89,
It was great getting to meet you. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be everything we said it would be. We are looking forward to seeing you again next time and hopefully your day will allow you to dine in our wonderful restaurant the Bay View. The food is fantastic and the view is incredible too.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

The hotel was in a great spot with a beautiful view of the river! Our room was spotless thanks to Michelle! The bartender was super sweet! They also have an omlete bar where the cook custom makes your omlete! Shelli at the desk was also very helpful! This was a great experience thanks to a great staff!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Stancliff

Dear Stancliff,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. I will be sure to pass along the compliments to our team. We strive to provide great customer service and our team loves it when they are mentioned by name. We look forward to having you visit us again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Everyone is friendly..rooms are great..beds comfortable..Awesome chef in Dining room..Great food.All in all a great experience. I would stay here all the time if I could. Very close to Old Town,, and you have a beautiful view from your room. The breakfast is good. The staff of the hotel is very helpful and make you feel welcome. The pet area is good for your pets and very easy to get to.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Lori L,
Thank you for sharing with other travelers your great experience. We are glad you liked the restaurant, Bay View Bistro. If you happen to have a few extra minutes, it would be great if you could leave a review for them as well.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a great hotel. It has the small motel friendliness with the big hotel amenities. It was super clean and fresh smelling. They allow pets, which it wonderful for us traveling pet owners. But better yet....The pet room was clean and fresh! The room was nicely furnished and had a balcony over looking the river, with a beautiful view. It has a nice pool and spa. And the best contintental breakfast I have ever seen!! It has all the normal of contental breakfast PLUS an omelette bar making custom order omelettes for you, fresh waffles, sausage, hashbrowns and busicuts and gravy!!! We were pulling a trailer and there was plenty of room to park it every night! The staff was wonderful, friendly and helpful!! I will stay here again!! highly recommend!!
Cathy

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear cathyfraz,
Thanks so much for the 5 star review. We appreciate you taking the time to share with other travelers how wonderful your stay was.
We hope to see you again soon.