“Great!”

Best Western Pier Point Inn
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed 4 May 2014

This was my second time staying here. The first was in Feb 2014 to check out for my photo shoot work team (our first location was the Oregon Dunes - spectacular). The second was with my team of 9. Both times the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel has comfortable rooms, great service and breakfast. Great location near the dunes and great views of the river and bridge. Staff was very accommodating for our needs. Would definitely stay again for personal or work.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
PPIGeneralManager, General Manager at Best Western Pier Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Kyle Z,
We are so glad to hear that you had a great time again. We love having repeat guests and your team was a pleasure to work with as well. Looking forward to your next stay with us. Thanks for the great review.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Great views from the room of the fishing harbor at old town Florence. Nice views of the Bridge to Florence. It was magical watching the fog drift in under the bridge as the sun set in the west. Breakfast included fresh eggs cooked to order.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear UW70SUBA,
I am so glad we were able to resolve your issues after all. Thank you for taking the time to update your review and we certainly hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel is nicely located across the bay (river) from the town of Florence, but it is such a quick trip, it is hardly noticeable. The room was large and comfortable, and reasonably priced. I must commend the manager, Lisa, on taking care of an unfortunate situation. It is that sort of attention which is the hallmark of excellent service. I can recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view of the bay are particularly nice in the morning.

Dear UW70SCUBA,
Thank you for updating your review. I am so glad that we were able to resolve issue after all. I hope that you will return and give us the opportunity to earn a 5 star review.
Leisa Pekrins

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Hotel has a great view from every room...and a nice breakfast with waffles or your eggs or omelet cooked to your desire. The orange juice was also very good. The bed was comfortable and the room a nice size. We enjoyed our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
PPIGeneralManager, Manager at Best Western Pier Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Jeanne L.,
Thank you for such a great review. We are glad you enjoyed our many amenities. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Having a family of 6, and they accommodated us wonderfully. Lots of room and nice views! Nice to have a restaurant located there and a pool area for the kids. Would highly recommend this hotel and look forward to visiting again!

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Judiafernandez
PPIGeneralManager, General Manager at Best Western Pier Point Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Judiafernandez,
Thanks so much for the great review and taking the time to tell other travelers about your great stay. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband and I have been going to Pier Point for the last three years. We love it, they have comfortable beds, have a king pet room which is always clean and never smells like other pets have been in there. The breakfast is awesome, we love the omelet bar. It has a great location. The staff is always nice. The warm cookies are yummy. We always look forward to our vacation there.

Dear Suzanne S.,
We love it when a repeat guest leaves us such a wonderful review. We are happy to hear that we keep exceeding your expectations each time you visit. Looking forward to seeing you on your next anniversary trip.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

From the moment I spoke to Leisa on the phone to tell her I would be late, I was excited. She knew I was going to have a very long day of travel and took the time to assure me that it was worth the drive and that I would love the location. Sharing with me that I would have a patio and that she is going to be sure I have a great view from my room.
When I arrived I was not disappointed by Brittany at check in, she was just as freindly and I just had a warm comfortable feeling from the moment I got here.
The view was eveything she said and I had a wonderful night sleep. Breakfast was pefect and I am ready to head off on my travels.
Thank you to the staff at Best Western.

Room Tip: Talk with the staffa and tell them what you are looking for, they will hook you up.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Iknowright89

Dear iknowright89,
It was great getting to meet you. I am so glad that you found our hotel to be everything we said it would be. We are looking forward to seeing you again next time and hopefully your day will allow you to dine in our wonderful restaurant the Bay View. The food is fantastic and the view is incredible too.

Leisa Perkins

Also consider these accommodations in or near Florence
Old Town Inn
Le Chateau Motel
Le Chateau Motel
#12 of 13 in Florence
Best Western Salbasgeon Inn & Suites of Reedsport

Been to Best Western Pier Point Inn? Share your experiences!