“Yummy!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2010

My family and I ate at Chen's recently while on vacation. The portions were ample, service was very fast and friendly and the food was excellent. We ordered extra fried rice to take back to our room with us for breakfast in the morning.

1  Thank Shoreview

Reviewed 26 September 2009

Chins has excellent clean good chinese food, excellent service, very clean and friendly atmoshere. very good prices, and many good choices on the menu, very fair portions, you should not go away hungry here, even take some of it home for a later snack.

Reviewed 5 September 2009

Marginal service; soggy pot stickers, soup not hot. We enjoy good Chinese food and
would not recommend this place. First time we ate there I thought it was ok. But on return visit I decided it was not really very good. Unfortunately it does have the best Chinese food in Florence, but that is not saying much.

Reviewed 30 August 2009

Since I returned from sightseeing late, everything in town was closing (it was almost 9pm). Driving by Chens I saw several people still eating. Decided to take a chance. Walking in at closing time is not something I like doing. But the host was very accommodating. I decided to do take out. I ordered the Kung Pao Chicken dish. When I got back to the room and opened it up, it was huge. Enough for 2-3 people. (It was less that $10). The food was delicious. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 5 August 2009

We live local & we eat out everyday. We have tried every restaurant here in Florence, & Chen's family dish is our number one favorite. They are now in their new location at 3620 Hwy 101 Florence. Their food is fantastic, the service is great & so are the prices.We like all of their food, especially the green bean & chicken in combination with the sesame shrimp. Those two dishes together are fantastic. The egg flower soup is the best we've ever had. Whether you live local or are passing through, give Chen's Family Dish a try. You won't be disappointed. We give Chen's Family Dish two thumbs up.