“Lots of fun for all ages.”

Sandland Adventures
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Florence
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the Oregon Dunes and Family Fun Park at Sandland Adventures. Offering tours of the dunes since 1987, our professional drivers will show you a great time while you travel across an impressive natural wonder of endless shifting sand. You will also experience unique tree islands, various wildlife and the spectacular Siuslaw River.  Choose an exhilarating dune ride on our Sand Rails or a relaxing tour on our Giant Dune Buggies.  Our one hour tours also include traveling down our Pacific Ocean Beach.  Large or small groups can be accommodated on either tour. For those who prefer speed and excitement, try either a half hour 10 mile tour or an hour 20 mile tour. These 7 to 10 passenger Long Travel Sand Rails have over 20” of suspension travel and plenty of horsepower to take you on an exhilarating ride. If you prefer a slower pace, enjoy our interpretive Giant Dune Buggy Tour with many picture opportunities. Informative, scenic and fun describes this one hour dune buggy tour covering approximately 8 miles of dunes and 2 miles of ocean beach. Climbing and descending through the most beautiful, impressive dunes will be an unforgettable experience.After your dune ride, you can bump and splash on our Bumper Boats, race on our Grand Prix style Go-Kart Track, play a round of Miniature Golf or take a ride on the Cloverline Railroad. We are located less than one mile south of Florence on Hwy 101.
Florence, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Lots of fun for all ages.”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I lived in Florence for 13 years before I went on one of Sandland's dune buggy rides. We took the big buggy with the mellow ride because we had our 2 year-old granddaughter with us. She had a blast, holding her hands in the air like on a roller coaster. And I got views of the dunes that I have never gotten on my almost daily walks along the beach and dunes. There are faster rides for the more adventuresome and individual ATVs to rent as well. Good fun for all tastes.

Visited July 2013

• Arabic first
Nanaimo, B.C.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Had a blast!!!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We are a family if 4 that visited in August. We had the 30 minute Sand Rail tour and were disappointed in just one thing... We wished we got the 60 min tour. The ride was amazing and so much fun! We recommend this to anyone. I would live to do it again!!!

Visited August 2013
bothell
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Awesome ride!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Right from the first phone call, I was impressed. Cindy scheduled our tour and when we checked in she was very friendly and informative. We did the 1 hour trip for our son's birthday. Our driver was Mike and he was great! He explained different areas along the way and stopped so we could take pictures. It was so much fun because we felt safe with Mike driving even though it was fast and at times felt like a roller coaster! Haha! We will definitely do this again and recommend it to friends! I'm happy we did the full hour! Worth the extra money!

Visited November 2013
Delta, British Columbia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“What a Rush!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We went on the 1/2 hour ride. This was better than a roller coaster! Mike was our driver. He's had so much experience and was so knowledgeable I felt very safe with him. The views were amazing, and the total experience was so much fun. Make sure you wear something that can zip up to your chin - you end up with sand everywhere!! I would definitely recommend this and we will definitely go again if we're in the area.

Visited September 2013
Moose Jaw, Canada
“Great dune buggy ride!”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My husband and I took the half-hour ride with Mike. I was apprehensive at the start, but had a great time! Not only was it fun, it was informative, too. And we got some great pictures! Hopefully, will get to do it again some day!

Visited October 2013