“Good food”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Description: Phone 541-997-6845
Description: Phone 541-997-6845
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We often, my wife and I, dine here. The halibut and the prawns are awesome. always great service. One of my favorite salsas in town. The desserts are great too!

1  Thank Michael C

Reviewed 22 April 2014

On most Sunday evenings, you can catch various local bands, who sometimes mix players and bring in new talent. The music starts at 6 pm, so you need to get there just after 5 if you want to sit anywhere in the bar area near the band. The food is mostly Mexican style and is decent. The service is always attentive and value is fair, meaning decent serving size for the price. They do have patio seating overlooking the beautiful Siuslaw River and the bridge, so when weather is right, this is a great place for drinks, etc.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

The truth is my sister and I quickly ran into the nearest place to get out of the pouring rain! It happened to be the Travelers Cove and have to say what a great place we ended up in! Couldnt of had a better evening if we planned it! Being tourists from across the pond we had no idea what to expect. The bar man was lovely and also a couple of regulars to the place made it very welcoming for us, plus the food was great so all an added bonus.
Thanks for making it enjoyable :)

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Every Sunday night Paul Biondi and his group play music there. They play great. People got up and danced and had a great time. So much fun!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I like this little restaurant with a river view. I had the Chicken Tostada Salad and it was packed with grilled chicken and fresh greens. What I really liked was the fact the no refried beans are in this salad to make the shell soggy...