“Nice place, nice view, good people.”

River Roasters - formerly Siuslaw River Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Florence
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: A wonderful funky coffee shop right on the water. Coffee roasted right on the premises. We also feature fresh pastries, fabulous Mocha Milkshakes and of course the best espresso around! Seating by a cozy fireplace or on the deck overlooking the river. Our shop is filled with unique gifts and seasonal decorations! You will be glad you stopped!
Reviewed 9 January 2014

My wife, Amanda, and I had a couple of dopio ristretto cappuccini. We've had better, but for Florence, they were as good as they get. We wouldn't call this coffeehouse a restaurant either. It's a coffeehouse. They have a nice fireplace, a view of the bridge and river, outdoor seating (it was cold and damp while we were there) they open at 7:00AM....a good thing.... we like coffee in the morning, they have newspapers, baked goods, and lots of stuff (gifts) for sale. We were glad to be there and open fairly early.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

fun and funky building - friendly staff who know how to make all the coffee drinks! Great deck for those beautiful days at the coast and a warming fireplace for days like today when it is cool and the rain is falling.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

This unique, cozy coffee house was my favorite place during our visit. My husband and I went there twice in two days. It is wonderful inside too; there was a fire in the fireplace, and all of the windows look out on the river.. I had a walnut bar--very good. I wish the pastry case had had a few more options, was a little sparse.
The employees were warm and friendly , like they knew you. Our lattes had foam art on top!!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Stopped in on a cold morning - Coffee was Amazing had the Monkey Mocha. The overall feel to this place is inviting. I will be back next time I'm in the area. If your downtown Florence looking for a great coffee this is the place to be !! I forgot to mention the view from their rear deck is SO BEAUTIFUL

coffeemomk, Owner at River Roasters - formerly Siuslaw River Coffee Roasters, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Thanks Sonja for taking the time to write such a nice review!
So glad you enjoyed our shop!

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

This was our second time dashing in for a quick nosh. The first time a couple years ago, I ordered a mocha and had a treat to go along with it. My companion had a hot chocolate. We sat outside alone and enjoyed the lovely view. This time, no espresso, instead a mini quiche and bagel. Simple fare but fresh and tasty and same great service. I love places that care about their regulars and tourists and you can tell they do here. The same group of gentlemen were there playing cribbage as our first visit. See ya again!