Lovejoy's
Dining options: Reservations
Description: 541-902-0502
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

Winning formula.
Liam and his wife very friendly. They are very much part of the whole experience.
And we were able to pick up Lyle's Golden syrup.. Yummm.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

A very pleasant place with great service. We ate there for lunch and it was enjoyable. The strawberry lemon ice tea was very good. The salad was excellent and bangers & mash vey tasty. Portions were small so we did not leave stuffed, a positive from our viewpoint. They had a nice variety of selections on the lunch menu.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

We visit the Oregon coast every year from the central coast of California. Since we live in a fishing area (Morro Bay), we are often in search of different fare when we travel. After several trips up & down the Oregon coast, we have discovered a few gems where we stop regularly. When in Florence, our choice is Lovejoy's. The soups & quiches are excellent. The small sandwiches are the perfect car snacks if you don't have time to stop for a sit-down lunch. Hosts Judith & Liam are as delightful as the food they serve, making Lovejoy's more than just a place to eat. If you are looking for something different in Florence, do check out Lovejoy's.

1  Thank seaspirit
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Always a favorite spot to eat whether you're in the mood for tea or just a delicious sandwich/ salad. The food is wonderful with not the usua farel . If you're looking for something to delight the taste buds, stop by this gem of a place.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I reviewed this spot last july and gave it a rave review. I have returned 3 more times and each time I have been a little less enthusiastic about the place. Tea is great and decor is very British and nice but food is getting skimpier and more pricey. I loved the clam chowder and it is still tasty, with as much clams as potatoes but the broth has doubled from where it was. I got a roast beef finger sandwich and the waitress tried to warn me that it was not a deli sandwich. I have had many high teas and understand finger sandwiches but this had 1 (yes ONE) layer of the thinest sliced roast beef I have ever seen. It was dwarfed by the horseradish and mayo. My wife had the quiche and stated that it was mediocre at best and she doubted if it was made there. The bill for 1 quiche, 1 bowl of soup and 1 finger sandwich was $28.50. I complained and it was corrected back to $22.00. Need I say more?