“A convenient eatery, good food”
Review of Kozy Kitchen - CLOSED

Kozy Kitchen
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed at the Villa West and could have had dinner at the Kozy Kitchen. I wish we had instead of where we went. We had a great breakfast and our own pot of hot coffee the next morning. Great service, friendly staff, and lots of good menu choices.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Menu is interesting & food was OK; the bathrooms were broken, the owner knew it but didn't warn the customers. The upholstery is pretty beaten up & it just doesn't look clean.

2  Thank Terry H
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I eat here every time I came to Florence.Great prices and fab food ,fast service.Would recommend eating there.

Reviewed 25 January 2014

The food is good and so are the prices. The pie is wonderful! Sometimes they get a little overwhelmed with a serge in business and then service can be a little slow when checking out.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We tried dinner here one night, and weren't too thrilled. But we decided to try breakfast one morning- I'm so glad we did!! The server, Heather, was wonderful. Friendly, greeted us quickly, took excellent care of us. We try to go whenever she's working, actually. The food was prepared and served without a very long wait at all, and it is delicious! The chicken fried steak was even still crispy underneath the country gravy- which is some of the best I've had in a restaurant. Wonderful job, and that meal made us come back again and again. The eggs are always cooked perfectly. We now send folks to this restaurant regularly, and they are happy as well. I also want to note that the busser is very nice and quick to remove plates from your table if the server can't.