“Abundant buffet”

World Market Buffet
Ranked #51 of 97 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Have your cake, and eat it too ... and then go back for a made to order salad, fresh-carved prime rib, or whatever else your heart (or stomach!) desires. Guests of all ages, tastes, and styles will find something delicious to pile up on their plates at the World Market Buffet.
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Would have rated excellent, but the meet at the carvers was very tough. Loved the chef made salad bar!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We ate in the World Market buffet 3 times while in Florence. The first was on saturday for the steak and Prime rib. the steak was cooked to order and the prime rib was perfect. great sides, desert, and salad bar.
we ate there monday on senior day for $6.99, roast beef and lots of fresh sides.lunch buffet on thursday was also very good.
We live in Texas right across the river from Winstar Casino, the second largest casino in the world. The World Market Buffet at Three Rivers Casino puts the buffet at Winstar to shame.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

First off I am not a big buffet person in general, but this one is pretty good. The salad area is lovely and staffed so you can have fresh salads made to order. The slices of prime rib they give you are not the normal buffet size, they actually give you a nice slab of meat. Price is very good on weekdays and you can usually get coupons for it as well. I would recommend if you like buffet's.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

This Buffet was closed at this time of year on Tuesday and Wednesday but we made it in for Thursday Lunch, when they opened. It is a smaller Buffet but it has a nice selection and we found the food tasty. Cooks are friendly and helpful. Clean throughout. A note, when you are at the salad bar area, they hide the clean dishes in a counter cooler at the far right of the counter. Just ask and cook will direct you. As noted, it is not a gigantic buffet but there is a nice selection. One point, if you have a tummy like me, ask for a table with chairs because the booths are really tight. We figured out that if we sat in a booth, to sit on the same side and push the table toward the other seat. Then I fit without the table against my tummy. Yes, I know I won't loose weight eating in these Buffets but I will go out happy. LOL. Which brings me to an important point, yummy desserts area!

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I was really excited about going to the buffet since I've been to a few at casinos in Oklahoma and they were GREAT and only $6.99 every day, all the time. This was a disappointment. There were potatoes au gratin that looked as if they'd been sitting under the heat lamp for a few hours, the "stroganoff" tasted burned and it was a very dark brown gravy with meat so tough you had a hard time chewing it, the cod patties weren't bad, the pizza was cut and put into a square pan stacked on top of one another and, again, looked as if they'd been there for awhile. All in all, the salad bar wasn't bad and the highlight of the meal was the dessert bar. To be fair, this was the $6.99 senior lunch buffet so maybe they don't feel there's a reason to use fresh food but.......Sorry, but don't think I'll eat there again.

1  Thank Kim O