“This review is for the Coffee Shop between Steak and Bar in this Casino”
Review of Trio's - CLOSED

Trio's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We are not sure Trio's is the name of this place we ate at in this Casino. We are sorry if we are reporting on the wrong place. Just remember, we are talking about a coffee shop type place we ate in. What we are reporting on was basically a poor decored, Coffee Shop Cafe between the Steak House and next to, (you actually enter through), the Bar/Lounge/Stage area. Buffet was closed on Tuesday and Wednesday so we went here for a quick meal at this coffe shop type place. We were greeted by Miss Grumpy who seated us. No personally, smile, hello or anything. We are sure she wanted to be elsewhere making the big bucks. The decor is a couple of steps below that of an old Denny's. Drab, yucky place but it did appear clean. We will say the two Flat-Iron Steaks were good but nothing to kill for. One had to go back because it was rare and bloody. Cook did one steak fine but the other medium-well was rare. A point that was not good service......the waitress, another waitress we named Miss. Happy, was taking my steak back to cook some more. She had me put it in my butter dish to take it. Was that strange or what? She came back with it in the same dish and I really don't think it went on the grill again. After further consideration, I don't think we would eat in here again. Food was average but the Bar/Lounge/Stage turned us completely off. The sound from the bars stage area comes into the coffee shop and you can not hear yourself talk. Besides that, the comedians that were performing were absolutely filthy. They used every cuss word you can think of, referencing GD, S, F words and some words we had never heard before. They discussed their body organs, other peoples and were insulting different races. Management, do you hear any laughs from your customers? These guys were not only filthy but not funny. You need to separate, isolate these two places, the coffee shop and the bar area with the stage. We would suggest you check out the nice remodel at Seven Feathers Casino and their Coffee Shop. It makes your Coffee Shop Cafe look like it should be torn down.

1  Thank INEEDAGOODNIGHTSREST

Reviewed 25 March 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite after gambling for a few hours. Service and food was great for a meal on the go.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I had a great Eggs Benedict. The hollandaise was perfect, not too thick or too rich, perfect for my taste. My coffee cup was continually being filled without me asking, whish is important at breakfast when I need it most. Service was very good, much better that you would expect at a casino resturant.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Slow service, skimpy portions and mediocre food. My mom waited 55 minutes Sunday morning for pancakes and eggs and the restaurant was only half full. It was a Sunday in August at a casino. They know how full the hotel is. Get adequate staff. The service wasn't any better Saturday at dinner. They're lucky the casino is far from downtown!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

had breakfast. had pancakes, eggs, bacon and bisquit with gravy. Food was well prepared and service was good. Nothing to write home about but certainly nothing to complain about. nice facility and we will probably go back for more breakfasts on our stay. Personally do not like buffets or casino food as a rule but was satisfied with this location.