“Skimpy amount of protein in breaded dishes, chow mein and rice”
Review of Ichiban Restaurant - CLOSED

Ichiban Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We have moved to the new Location at: 1179 Highway101, Florence. Full Service Restaurant for Lunch and Dinner with Chinese and Japanese Cuisine. Fresh Sushi every day. Lunch Special is available on Monday-Friday 11:00am-3:00pm start with $5.50 and $6.95. Bento is available for all day. We also have a Chinese Dinner Combo serve with a cup of soup, even for to go. Take out is welcome to call in or walk-in. Full Bar with cocktail, ATM and Lottery in the Lounge. DJ on Friday and Saturday Night start at 10:00pm to close.
Portland, Oregon
“Skimpy amount of protein in breaded dishes, chow mein and rice”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We did order take-out, which because of it's very nature, is less attractive and tasty to eat, but none the less, I have issue with the lack of chicken I received. I did get some overly battered pieces, with little or no meat. The rice and chow meins had the same problem. I would prefer for them to charge more than to be skimpy. I've worked in a Chinese restaurant and know the flavors so I can only comment on the Cantonese food they make, and not the Japanese, which might be excellent.

Visited August 2013

Arizona
“Number 1”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Remodeled convenience store had some really good sushi and some hot dishes, all for a very good value; good service too; maybe its cause my nickname is ichi I try to hit any Ichibans I see, most are not number 1, but this place is worthy of the name; if they'd clean up the front a little maybe more folks would find out how good the food is.

• Visited August 2013
“It was alright”
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

It was an ok place. Food was ok and had good variety of sushi and Chinese dishes. Price wasn't too bad for a family of 4. The waitress was friendly but did forget one item on the order which she promptly rectified.

• Visited August 2013
Bonney Lake, Washington
“Wow! Authentic and a wonderful variety”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Recently my wife and I were traveling the coast of Oregon. We wanted Asian food and selected the Ichiban Restaurant purely by chance. What a wonderful surprise when we found not only the typical teriyaki style items, but sushi, maki sushi and a wide variety of Chinese. We are accustomed to eating at a variety of Asian restaurants, Japanese, Sushi, Teriyaki, Vietnamese, Thai, etc. Never have we seen such a diverse and delightful selection in one place. The soups (we had hot and sour, and egg-drop) were well made, the sushi excellent (I had eel). My wife enjoyed salmon teriyaki. The prices were reasonable, the service attentive and the atmosphere clean and pleasant. If you find yourself in the area we highly recommend Ichiban Restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ronald S
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
“Great food, excellent prices”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The variety of food offered here is wonderful! The sushi is great, the prices are possbily even better! The service here is also very good. We are locals who dine here often, and are always impressed!

Visited June 2013