“worst Chinese food ever!!!!”
Review of Ichiban Restaurant - CLOSED

Ichiban Restaurant
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: We have moved to the new Location at: 1179 Highway101, Florence. Full Service Restaurant for Lunch and Dinner with Chinese and Japanese Cuisine. Fresh Sushi every day. Lunch Special is available on Monday-Friday 11:00am-3:00pm start with $5.50 and $6.95. Bento is available for all day. We also have a Chinese Dinner Combo serve with a cup of soup, even for to go. Take out is welcome to call in or walk-in. Full Bar with cocktail, ATM and Lottery in the Lounge. DJ on Friday and Saturday Night start at 10:00pm to close.
Reviewed 5 July 2014

the restaurant smelled funny and everything had food coloring in it. my orange chicken was flavorless and really really orange. Even the egg drop soup had food coloring in it. Worst lunch ever!!!!

Thank ricksriver1 .

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We almost always take friends who visit us in Florence to Ichiban. The universal reaction is surprise at the diversity and completeness of the menu, evenly divided between Japanese and Chinese, the generosity of the servings, and the wholesomeness and flavor of the food. The couple who own the restaurant are present every day, he doing most of the waiter duties and she performing magic at the sushi bar. We patronize Ichiban at least twice a month and always leave pleased and satisfied with the experience. I recommend it to locals and visitors with confidence.

2  Thank Mary L
Reviewed 20 May 2014

It is quiet and the food is super!
I liked the restaurant! The location is super-right next to the
Comfort Inn.

1  Thank ruth r
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We did not enjoy this place. Egg flower soup was cold, not even warm. We had general tso chicken, it was the same as the nasty frozen stuff from the store. Chicken chow mein was extra slimy, lacking chicken and cold. Mongolian beef was cold and flavorless. Chicken fried rice was lacking chicken and cold. They do not have gyoza sauce you only get plum sauce. I have had better at a Chinese buffet! Took it home and my teenage boys would not even touch it. The take home containers were perfect for feeding the food to my dogs. On the plus side, the owner has contacted me and reimbursed us the cost of that meal.

2  Thank jenik245
Ichiban_Restaurant, Owner at Ichiban Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

I am sorry about the bad experience on your diner. I was not here at that day. It must something screw up inside the kitchen employee. I will pay more attention to the kitchen and supervisor the cooker keep up the good quality food. I think this is an unusually accident on your meal. In this case, even I had refunded the total price on your dinner. I still would like to buy you guys a free dinner next time when you stop by to Florence. We have lots of customer likes our food, we try to do the best quality food to all of my customers, so I have confidence next experience will be better. Stop by and try it again. Thank you very much! I hope I would see you soon.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Since it was poring rain, we did not want to go very far to find a place to have dinner. Right next to the hotel was this Asian Restaurant. The food was outstanding. Better than most highly advertised Places. Not much of an atmosphere, but the quality of the food, the presentation, the service and the price, made up for it a hundred times.

1  Thank Marigupen