“Nice, but noisy”

Ranked #4 of 98 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The new menu at Maple Street Grills offers a variety of American & Romanian traditional recipes. A cozy place located in Historic Old Town where you will enjoy the ambiance, hospitality and the food. We offer home-made Old World recipes like the Romanian Meatballs, Crab Cakes ala Europe, Dolmas (Stuffed Grape Leaves), Pork Schnitzel, Mici (Grilled Romanian Skinless Sausages) and many others.
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This quaint bistro is a local favorite for consistently tasty food and good service. it's smart to make a reservation...especially on the weekend.

A girlfriend and I went before heading to the Florence Events Center for the ballet. It was good we had reservations since the place was very busy. We both opted for the Mango Tango Salmon....
Wild Sockeye Salmon topped with mango salsa, served with seasonal fresh vegetables and Yukon mashers. The broccoli was well seasoned with just a slight crunch to it. There isn't a lot that can be said for Yukon gold mashed potatoes, though a bit of a garnish would have set them off better. The mango salsa was enough to compliment the perfectly cooked salmon without overpowering it.

Our server checked in often enough to make sure everything was ok and was very pleasant. Our only complaint was the noise level. It's a small space and when filled with lively people it's hard to carry on a conversation.

I enjoyed it enough that I'll go back with my husband.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

My wife and I are planning to move to Florence from the Portland metro area and have been visiting allot to check out real estate and restaurants of course!

We finally made it to the Maple Street Grille this weekend for lunch and we're so happy we did! I had one of the best burgers ever with awesome potato salad and my wife had a chicken sandwich she's still talking about.

In addition to the great food, we were welcomed by very friendly folks and we felt right at home in the nice and cozy layout.

Thanks guys and we'll definitely be back for dinner!!

1  Thank glenn d
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We arrived after the lunch crowd and were seated promptly. This is a very small place, and the staff seemed quite chatty with each other and a few guests. I prefer more professional conversations rather than gossip. There was music playing as well as a TV set on a sports channel, and that was annoying. They plated the wrong food for one of us, and it took a long time for the waitress to notice empty water glasses. While they claimed the pulled pork was homemade, it tasted like prepackaged. The price was too high for the quality and quantity of food.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Absolutely a great place to eat (and drink) Owner is a #1 guy We have tried others in town and none compare to Main St. Grille

1  Thank Marshall T
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Food is great! They raised the bar on the Blue Cheese Mac w/chutney, and it was simply awesome. I like the menu selection, very refine, and wanting to try everything! Service is great, the owner really treats you like family! They have a wonderful selection of martini's. Very quaint atmosphere. As Arnold S would say, "I'll be BACK!"

1  Thank E T