“Great owners, great chef”

Maple Street Grille
Ranked #6 of 95 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The new menu at Maple Street Grills offers a variety of American & Romanian traditional recipes. A cozy place located in Historic Old Town where you will enjoy the ambiance, hospitality and the food. We offer home-made Old World recipes like the Romanian Meatballs, Crab Cakes ala Europe, Dolmas (Stuffed Grape Leaves), Pork Schnitzel, Mici (Grilled Romanian Skinless Sausages) and many others.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My husband and I go here a lot; they have specials during the week for lunch & dinner. We especially like 1/2 off bottles of wine on Wednesdays. The soups are always exceptional. Vicki, the chef, is very accommodating; we have loved everything she makes.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Maple Street Grille is a cozy spot with nice outdoor seating. We often go after work to sit and have a drink (the owner Kurt makes a GREAT Mai Tai!) and relax. Kurt is very friendly and quick to make you feel at home. The only problem with giving it a great review is we might have to share more.... but it is a nice place with friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Maple Street Grille had become one of our most favorite places to get away from the day and just relax with a good drink and amazing food! I hate to share it with the world but the truth is the truth so here it is people. Maple Street Grille is great. Kurt ( the owner ) couldn't be nicer of more attentive to his customers. We'll be back!!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

This quaint bistro is a local favorite for consistently tasty food and good service. it's smart to make a reservation...especially on the weekend.

A girlfriend and I went before heading to the Florence Events Center for the ballet. It was good we had reservations since the place was very busy. We both opted for the Mango Tango Salmon....
Wild Sockeye Salmon topped with mango salsa, served with seasonal fresh vegetables and Yukon mashers. The broccoli was well seasoned with just a slight crunch to it. There isn't a lot that can be said for Yukon gold mashed potatoes, though a bit of a garnish would have set them off better. The mango salsa was enough to compliment the perfectly cooked salmon without overpowering it.

Our server checked in often enough to make sure everything was ok and was very pleasant. Our only complaint was the noise level. It's a small space and when filled with lively people it's hard to carry on a conversation.

I enjoyed it enough that I'll go back with my husband.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

My wife and I are planning to move to Florence from the Portland metro area and have been visiting allot to check out real estate and restaurants of course!

We finally made it to the Maple Street Grille this weekend for lunch and we're so happy we did! I had one of the best burgers ever with awesome potato salad and my wife had a chicken sandwich she's still talking about.

In addition to the great food, we were welcomed by very friendly folks and we felt right at home in the nice and cozy layout.

Thanks guys and we'll definitely be back for dinner!!

1  Thank glenn d