We stayed at the Lighthouse Inn on Labor Day. My honey stayed here twice last year on a coastal motorcycle trip and recommended we stay here together.
The Lighthouse Inn has been in business since 1938. It has a charm - yes, it's a bit tired, but it's priced right and it's clean and it fits the bill if you're spending one night before moving on. The owners were not overly outgoing, but pleasant.
The Lighthouse Inn is on Hwy 101 and we had a street-facing room on the 2nd floor. We got there around 5pm and the room was stuffy, but the room had a ceiling fan and we opened the windows (after much effort - they appear original to the building). The room was clean, homey and the bathroom spacious. We kept our windows open and weren't too bugged by traffic noise.
It is an easy walk to the riverfront and we ventured down in the evening and again in the morning. If we're in Florence again I would consider the Lighthouse Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This classic property is conveniently located on Hwy 101, within walking distance to Old Town restaurants and shops. Guests enjoy complimentary tea and coffee served in the spacious lobby, free parking, free local calls and an on-site natural foods restaurant and market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Lighthouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Florence Hotel Florence
- Lighthouse Inn Florence, Oregon