The Lighthouse Inn is a good spot to stop for a night along the way as you head north on 101. The rooms are comically large, unbelievably clean, and surprisingly, (though not 100%), soundproof. Casey at the front desk greets you warmly, and is a most gregarious fellow who clearly is the right man for the job. The value for the money is really terrific, the very inexpensive AAA room-rate included parking, Wifi, and a solid though not ambitious breakfast. Be forewarned that the town is a bit of a diners desert, so don’t plan on a gourmet meal here. Be sure to check out the dozen or so hand made dollhouses that appoint the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This classic property is conveniently located on Hwy 101, within walking distance to Old Town restaurants and shops. Guests enjoy complimentary tea and coffee served in the spacious lobby, free parking, free local calls and an on-site natural foods restaurant and market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Lighthouse Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Florence Hotel Florence
- Lighthouse Inn Florence, Oregon