We stayed here on our drive down the Oregon Coast and did have a room on the river. It got cold during the night and we could not find any blankets in our room. We were told the next morning they had them at the front desk, but at 2am I didn't feel like getting dressed and ringing their bell.
I also used the computer in their lobby and realized a week later that it was the source of my email address and password being hacked. My entire Contact List got two "bogus" messages about a relative being in Scotland and needing a transplant and the 2nd email asked for money. My contacts were smart enough to either ignore the "bogus" emails or call me.
I do recall that when I logged in a "pop-up" box appeared for a brief moment and later realized
it was some form of "copy key strokes" software.
If you choose to stay here DO NOT USE THEIR LOBBY COMPUTER!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Old Town Location. Very nice, newly remodeled inn. Continental breakfast, meeting room, guest laundry, free wi-fi, microwave/refrigerator, green environmental measures throughout. On the Oregon Coast. One hour west of Eugene, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your River House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River House Hotel Florence
- River Hotel Florence
- River Motel Florence
- River House Inn Florence, Oregon