We stayed here last year and again this year, both times on the river view side. (We like Old Town Inn as well, when visiting Florence). The rooms have beautiful furnishings and the bridge view is SPECTACULAR. Very unique! The gentle lapping of the river water, against the shore, is calming. Enjoyed watching the birds too. The room is clean and the colors subtle. Simple breakfast with fruit, pastry, instant oatmeal and waffle maker. Excellent restaurants a block away (easy walk). Note: The bathroom and sink area is on the small side. Some bridge traffic can be heard during the day. Very little traffic at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Old Town Location. Very nice, newly remodeled inn. Continental breakfast, meeting room, guest laundry, free wi-fi, microwave/refrigerator, green environmental measures throughout. On the Oregon Coast. One hour west of Eugene, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your River House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River House Hotel Florence
- River Hotel Florence
- River Motel Florence
- River House Inn Florence, Oregon