We stayed one night here and enjoyed a riverfront room. The deck was very nice, with its view of the impressive sand dunes across the river and lots of cormorants. The bridge was a bit noisy, but we quickly got used to it and slept with the door open and a lovely breeze. We followed the restaurant recommendation of the office staff for dinner and walked into town (all of 1 block away) for a lovely meal, and then wandered further down to the harbor after eating. The room was clean and well appointed, nothing extraordinary but everything necessary was there, including free wifi. We'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Old Town Location. Very nice, newly remodeled inn. Continental breakfast, meeting room, guest laundry, free wi-fi, microwave/refrigerator, green environmental measures throughout. On the Oregon Coast. One hour west of Eugene, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your River House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River House Hotel Florence
- River Hotel Florence
- River Motel Florence
- River House Inn Florence, Oregon