We stayed in a River view room on the second floor. The view was terrific and the room was very nice. Comapred to the prices of most other hotels the price is very good. The location is the best in town, right on the river and and easy walk to the Old Town shops and restaurants. The only noise I heard was if you have your balcony door open you can hear cars crossing the bridge, but it wasn't that loud and it didn't bother me at all with the door closed. I didn't hear hardly any noise from the other rooms as others have mentioned. I thought the walls were quite good compared to most of the places we've stayed. The room was clean and well decorated. We will be staying here again when we go back to Florence!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Old Town Location. Very nice, newly remodeled inn. Continental breakfast, meeting room, guest laundry, free wi-fi, microwave/refrigerator, green environmental measures throughout. On the Oregon Coast. One hour west of Eugene, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your River House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River House Hotel Florence
- River Hotel Florence
- River Motel Florence
- River House Inn Florence, Oregon