Stayed here one night in August on our road trip through Oregon. Front desk couple were nice and helpful -- recommended dinner and ATV rentals. Room is very small for family of 4 -- the two queen beds took up all the space -- but was clean and comfortable. Very nice view of the river that we paid extra for. I didn't notice any noise problems that were mentioned in other reviews. Best thing about it was that it was clean and a 5 minute walk to old town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Old Town Location. Very nice, newly remodeled inn. Continental breakfast, meeting room, guest laundry, free wi-fi, microwave/refrigerator, green environmental measures throughout. On the Oregon Coast. One hour west of Eugene, Oregon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your River House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- River House Hotel Florence
- River Hotel Florence
- River Motel Florence
- River House Inn Florence, Oregon