“Tasty nice atmosphere”

Spice Bistro
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Under New Ownership since November 2015. Our goal is to achieve the highest level of culinary and service standards. We work hard to source local organic fruits and vegetables and regularly modify our menu to accommodate the seasons. Our beef comes from pure-bred steers born in the U.S. and fed a 100% vegetarian diet, free from sub-therapeutic antibiotics, growth hormones and Beta agonists. Our seafood has been caught using the sustainable traditional fishing method of hook and line. This method has minimal environmental impact and as all fish are caught live, it ensures they are in top condition before being stored in ice and delivered to us. We are a chef owned and operated establishment dedicated to obtaining only the freshest and best products to represent our food to give our guests an excellent dining experience.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

It's fancy Moroccan kinds feel. Been there twice now. Once with family once on a date. Service excellent! Makes me kinda giggle with the character they stay in. I LOVE IT! Nice selections of wine. Seafood buffet was amazing! Music live last time there. It was romantic. Fun. Drank wine fiancé had mojitos listened to easy music and the two gentleman gossip at the bar.. Shared mango cheesecake both times.... Soooo good.look forward to many returns

Reviewed 14 June 2014

A refreshing change from the menu most restaurants seem to have these days, and every dish we had was skillfully prepared. From the oysters prepared 3 ways (gluten free if need be) to delicious beets & citrus salad to the veggie plate and halibut chowder - wish we'd had more people to try the other dishes. There were literally 10 I'd like to try, including the lamb burger, seafood and asian dishes. The mango cheesecake had real mango puree. Not as good as the entrees, but glad it was not too sweet. A glass of Moscato a nice touch to finish with. Would definitely return. Oh - live spanish guitar music set a wonderful mood. Service gracious if a bit slow. We waited an hour for our entrees, but thankfully were in no hurry. We consider this a find.

1  Thank Lv2TrvlWelt
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was our first visit to Spice, as we had a visitor and this is not normally my favorite cuisine, but I was delightfully surprised. I had the Mango Chicken and it was prepared to perfection and very tasty. J had the Seafood Bowl and our visitor had the Sea Bass, and both were terrific.Generous portions, but not so much you can't finish. We had excellent service as well. To my surprise, I found a bunch of things I'd like to try on the menu, so we will be back. All the dishes seem to be prepared with great care and expertise. It left me wondering if they found the chef and built the restaurant around him/her, or the other way around?

Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband & I had dinner here. The prices were high and the amount of food was small. The presentation of the food was excellent and the best part was the mango cheesecake. We left hungry and ended up having a snack later at another bar/restaurant.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were given a 10% off coupon because the restaurant across the street was full. We enjoyed our dinner and desserts and there was a piano player as well. When we were reviewing the menu on the side walk, the hostess came and spoke to us. I found that hospitable so we went in