“New management - much better”
Review of Ixtapa

Ixtapa
Ranked #24 of 95 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2014

With the new management, the food is back up to expected quality. Fresh salsa, not canned. Staff and servers are always friendly.

1  Thank OrTraveler2010

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stopped here while going down the coast and had a delightful lunch. The food was excellent and the staff were great. Friendly, helpful and attentive. We left full and with smiles on our faces. We'll be stopping here again.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My husband and I love to go here for lunch. The Mexican food tastes very fresh and they have a good variety. They also have punch cards! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We had dinner there last night. Myself, my wife, my mom, and our very finicky 6 year old.
The service at this place is on a 5 star level. A very friendly attentive atmosphere. We have a passion for Mexican food and culture; and the food was wonderful. My wife had a margarita... she said it was excellent. Our extremely picky 6 year old lives the cheese burger!

I highly recommend stopping here, for a great meal in a war and friendly environment. Bring the entire family.

Rob Vevers

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Dinner was excellent! Waited on by Marta and Jorge. Turns out they are the owners. Food was awesome, service was fantastic. Well be back> thanx for a great dinner!!