“Family run and delicious”

Rosa's Florence Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 94 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I read some reviews here about Rosa's and as I was driving through Florence spotted it in a small strip mall. I decided to give it a try based on what I'd heard. It was absolutely delicious. Many Mexican restaurants all taste the same in this area, but Rosa's was different. They make their own salsa and we loved it! Not too spicy, fresh tomato taste with some warmth. The chips are served warm too. I ordered the enchilada's and got one carnitas (shredded pork) and one chicken. The chicken was mostly white meat and none of the meats were dry at all. The corn tortillas tasted like homemade and melted in my mouth. Sauces were mild but didn't overpower the taste of the rest of the food like some do. My husband ordered the Chile Rellenos with meat. The chile was stuffed with ground beef and he loved it. Our table was very quiet while we ate and savored the wonderful flavor. We found a new favorite and will definitely go back.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We have been eating here for years. Rightly so they have expanded. Great food. Great homemade chips and salsa and great service. Eat here.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

If you are in Florence Oregon and wondering where you can get a tasty meal for a reasonable price, make sure to go to Rosa's.

Everything you hear is true. The food is delicious and the prices are modest.

Loved their seafood burrito and my husband enjoyed the seafood enchilada.

Service was excellent.

Next time we visit Florence OR we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

So traveling down the road starving to death and thought...trip advisor :) You got to love technology. The reviews were on the spot. This place was awesome. It was clean and well taken care of. The food tasted really good and I don't have a bad thing to say. I would highly reccommend eating here.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

rosa's is our favorite mexican restaurant in Florence.
The service is good and the food is always great.