“Great Golf”

Sandpines Golf Course
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Great track and very friendly staff. You can not beat the golf anywhere on the coast including Bandon Dunes. Everyone was helpful and courteous. The carts were great and the course was in fantastic shape. You can play there any time of year as the sand dunes it is built on drains immediately. The only time it is not fun is in the wind and the rain.

2  Thank mrsandbagger
There are newer reviews for Sandpines Golf Course

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Be sure make Sandpines one of your golf stops if you're on the Oregon Coast. The amenities are top notch with reasonable rates. The town of Florence has a lot to off too with a local casino, many hotels with one on the beach and a great downtown on the river with shopping and restaurants.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Sandpines is always our go to place to golf. We have been known to drive there in the early morning (over 100 miles) golf, then drive home.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Something has happened? This used to be one of my must golfing destinations. They are now getting weird. I had a golfnow tee time price (hadn't booked yet). I called and tried to ask them if THEY could save some $ by just booking my proposed tee times themselves and skip golfnow price and they said they couldn't???? Bear in mind I WAS NOT ASKING FOR A BIGGER DISCOUNT! I WAS TRYING TO SAVE THEM SOME MONEY by NOT using Golfnow. All they had to do was say " no problem, what tee time would you like?" They really have gotten clueless! Today I get an e-mail with their DEC 2013 and JAN 2014 discounts? And I'm on their e-mail list. Huh? It's the 23rd of JAN????? Also, we ALWAYS dropped $50 for lunch in the pub. They changed the menu. Now you get the SAME sandwich for $3 more with FEWER french fries. Smart choice by them? I think they are in $ trouble? After 20 years of not selling lots they are now trying to sell lots again. Well, Florence, umpteens inches of rain a year, windy as hell in the summer and a small logging town where the Winnabagos travel up and down US101 w/o stopping. Retirement heaven right? Smells of a last ditch effort to me. I've played their 16 times and this is what they are doing? Laughable...

Reviewed 9 January 2014

I always enjoy Sandpines. The course is well laid out and the clubhouse has great amenities. Very conveniently located and the staff is always welcoming.