“Restaurant has yummy food and Thursday nights has Karaoke”

Sandpines Golf Course
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I don't play golf, but when I am in Florence on a Thursday night, I always go to dinner at their lodge and they have Karaoke. The food is outstanding and the singers are awesome. Nancy the owner is a great singer and performer. So much fun for sure!.

All reviews
"in great shape"
in 6 reviews
"practice facility"
"french fries"
in 2 reviews
"could not have been more helpful"
"pro shop"
in 4 reviews
"sand"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Great track and very friendly staff. You can not beat the golf anywhere on the coast including Bandon Dunes. Everyone was helpful and courteous. The carts were great and the course was in fantastic shape. You can play there any time of year as the sand dunes it is built on drains immediately. The only time it is not fun is in the wind and the rain.

2  Thank mrsandbagger
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Be sure make Sandpines one of your golf stops if you're on the Oregon Coast. The amenities are top notch with reasonable rates. The town of Florence has a lot to off too with a local casino, many hotels with one on the beach and a great downtown on the river with shopping and restaurants.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Sandpines is always our go to place to golf. We have been known to drive there in the early morning (over 100 miles) golf, then drive home.