“Yummy Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have visited here for some three-four years since we first tried it, and while we in Florence. The omelets there are excellent, also hash browns. I recommend getting the meat lovers omelet, yum-yum. We will return there every time we go back to town, and hopefully it will be there for some time. It seems like the good places either change menu's, ownership, or something to screw it up. Hope it doesn't happen here!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Food is pretty good for breakfast, however, when a dog is free-roaming in the kitchen, we determined to never go back.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We got there just in time. They close at 2pm. I have to eat gluten free so I had my chili burger without the bun. It was totally delicious. The meat was the best tasting hamburger ever. Fred had a salad and he loved it. I have eaten breakfast there in the past and it was excellent too. I will definitely go back again!

Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

We've been coming here for breakfast when we visit Florence now for a few years and it never lets us down. Affordable and flavorful. I love the Brown Hen Scramble!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Cozy, relaxing breakfast place with friendly, attentive servers, good menu and food. Loved the hash browns! Nice leaded glass windows with local scenes in some windows. Enjoyed our breakfast the first day and went back the next day, same good experience. Excellent omelet options, and enjoyed everything we ordered.