“Excellent Food ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a restaurant that can be easily missed or overlooked and worth a stop! We ate there for lunch. Limited hours-closes by 2pm; breakfast available all day. Reasonably priced food that is excellent. Lots of gluten free options! Definitely get the chirps with your meal-delicious. Service was courtesy and fast. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent place for breakfast. Our third time there and we've had a variety of breakfast dishes. Always good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Lots of breakfast choices and they’re all great. Really good coffee. Staff is great. If you want immediate seating on weekends early is best. They’re busy because it’s sooo good. Interesting dishes, not the same old, same old, tho you can get that too.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The portions were large. The flavors were robust. The service was great. They had Elk on the menu which my husband said was wonderful. They have fancy French toast and tasty country fried steak. The hash browns were thick shreds and were grilled until crispy on outside. The buttermilk biscuits were better than I’ve ever had. None of us left hungry and we were all extremely happy with our meals.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Stopped for breakfast on Memorial Day, and they were busy. After a short wait, we were seated. Got to see a lot of yummy things being taken to other tables. These folks must be Southern transplants, as there are things on the menu that I haven't seen since living in the South, like Shrimp and Grits and Chicken and waffles. I'm usually not one for breakfast, as I can't eat eggs, but was happy to see things I could actually eat on the menu. My husband had an omelet, hashbrowns w/gravy, and toast. He said it was good, and the gravy was really good. I had the stuffed hashbrowns, and I thought they were awesome. The portions are good size, so you better be hungry! A little pricier than most places we go for breakfast, and service was a little slow, but given how busy they were, I'm not complaining. Everyone was friendly and greeted customers with a smile. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Lynne K