“Amazing Sandwiches...... Best Muffins around!”

Big Dog Donuts & Deli
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Florence
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I had their "Holiday Special" Turkey, Cranberry and Cream Cheese on homemade Cranberry Nut Bread....ummmmm so good! Then; this morning I had the pleasure of biting into one of his HUGE fresh baked Blueberry Muffins. Again; it was wonderful. So far; I haven't had anything that wasn't fantastic. Everyone who stays at the Old Town Inn raves about those donuts. Great job Big Dog!

1  Thank Blog M

Reviewed 2 December 2013

We had some donuts at the Best Western across the bridge. Had NO idea they were from this guy. Husband saw them in an ad someplace. He's addicted to donuts so we went to find them. Old gas station turned donut shop......AMAZING and fresh tasting. I love apple fritters and these were some of the BEST I have ever had. Great value, great donuts, great guy. Thank you.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Had the absolutely great donuts at Old Town Inn. Unfortunately we didn't have time to try lunch there, but that would have been our first choice.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

For people who crave a really good doughnut Florence now has it. Where Seafood Station used to be is now a doughnut shop that also makes sandwiches and hot dogs. This is the real deal that is better than the familiar chain doughnut shops. Clean and comfortable seating for those who eat in.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

My wife, sister-in-law and niece love this place, and now having tried several of their donuts I do, too. My favorite is what I think is billed as an apple fritter, although to me it's more of honey bun than a traditional apple fritter. The cinnamon buns are very large and very good, too, as are the glazed donuts. Nothing fancy here, just good old-fashioned donuts. My niece loves what I think are called buttermilk bars. We haven't tried the deli sandwiches, so can't comment on them, but apparently people like them.

One thing to be aware of: Big Dog often sells out of certain items, so come early or order ahead, and not all items are available every day -- for example, one day there were no sugar raised donuts. Big Dog opens early, around 5 am I think, and closes around 3 in the afternoon.