“Great friendly place ”

Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Featuring Northwest Food and Beverages, a full bar and unique menu at modest prices.
Portland, Oregon
“Great friendly place ”
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Wine flight and beer choices great. My wife had the chicken dinner and really enjoyed it. All the food we had was consistently high standard. And they sell dandelion and burdock soda. What could be better.

Baker City, Oregon
“Quaint local restaurant with great food”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We stopped in today, Taco Tuesday, for our first visit. Wow! I had the albacore tuna fish n chips and a very nice pint of porter brew. The wife opted for the Onion rings with ketchup and Marion berry dipping sauce with a pint of Ginger beer. Delicious! The price for all of it was $32.
Good selection and unique fare. This place will do well and it has porch dinning as well.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Ratfink2u
Eugene, Oregon
“Good food, small plates”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The food was delicious and the drinks were wonderful. We ordered onion rings and garlic fries as starters and they were both delicious. The garlic fries were my favorite of the two, perfectly seasoned. Everyone enjoyed their meals. I had a tuna sandwich which was delicious. The only complaint from the table is that without the appetizers everyone would have still been hungry after their mains.

Visited July 2014
Eugene, Oregon
“Fabulous food”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We heard about the new pub in Florence and had to give it a try. The food was excellent. We had a couple of appetizer between four of us and we all ordered something different. We found the found delicious and just the right size meal. We visited on Saturday around 5pm. The restaurant was not real busy and the service was fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2014
Cardiff
“GR8 Tasting, Unique, Organic Meals”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A cozy, small, local place in an Historic building where everything served is organic & locally grown or sourced. It's only 1 block off Hwy 101, but not in the main walking district. I'd have never found it if I weren't across the street at the Pioneer Museum (also a gr8 stop-kids love the "Teacher's Rules").

Tues is $3 taco night and most of the tables were full & eating a variety of tacos (salmon, pull pork, etc) when I arrived at 5:30. I sat in the cozy bar where they featured several local brews and regional wines.

I wanted oysters, and there was only an appetizer on the menu. However, they created a perfect dinner for me with delicious cajun fried oysters, their cilantro slaw and wavy, gravy fries. It was freshly cooked, hot and delicious. I saw the fresh berry cobbler and a decadent brownie desert go by, but was full (thankfully) from my dinner. Server was new, but well coached and attentive.

It was interesting that nothing on the menu said anything about everything being local & organic and non-GMO. I asked after seeing the menu with several vegan options, sandwiches on "Dave's Killer Bread" and reading the Red Duck" catsup bottle. Guess the locals all know it! And now, so do we.

• Visited July 2014