“Very nice breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

I had breakfast here. The menu has interesting options but I went for plain vanilla bacon and eggs. There were toast and home fries too for $7.95. Coffee was good but not great at $1.75. It could have been stronger for my taste.
My breakfast was good. Service was prompt and friendly. I'll eat here again.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We dined at this new restaurant and found the food, service and ambience to be excellent! Pamela had the Greek sandwich which featured chicken breast, melted feta cheese, kalamata olives, and artichoke hearts, while I enjoyed the pulled pork, with melted Gouda cheese, and Jorge’s (owner/chef) special recipe cole slaw. The sandwiches were excellent, well prepared with fresh ingredients. The French fries were crispy and delicious. Our server was very attentive and very responsive to all of our needs. Upon completion of our lunch, Jorge came to our table and greeted us. He advised that he soon would be serving dinners on the weekends. With pencil and paper in hand, he asked us what we would like to see on the dinner menu. I suggested sausage stuffed pork chops which he said was an excellent addition. We will be back, again and again.

1  Thank Ron D
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We decided to give this new restaurant a try today for lunch. I had the Chopped Chicken Salad. The description would lead you to believe this was a chicken salad with maynaise, but no - it was a wonderful green salad, with kalmata olives, feta, sundried tomatoes, artichokes, and a lovely light lemon oregano dressing. Although you could tell the staff are still learning, they tried very hard and did a great job. The service was pretty quick too, which was nice on lunch break. My salad menu price was $9.25 which seems pretty good for a large entree salad. Also, tasted my mother's French Onion Smoked Brisket Sandwich - excellent!!! I'd say the flavors, prices, and servings sizes are right on - I look forward to coming back to try other dishes!

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Flavours is open for breakfast and lunch and judging from the menu, they specialize in egg based dishes for breakfast. There is little on the menu for the vegetarian diner and I would venture nothing vegan or with organic leanings. I will return and give their omelets a chance when my appetite matches the menu better. This place deserves a chance. My French Toast was fine, the berry compote was too cold and had no orange flavors which the menu title had led me to crave. Maybe next time.

1  Thank Shadow9301