“Steakhouse Restaurant”

Medford, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Steakhouse Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

The best food in Florence. Lovely seating, attentive waiters, and Prime rib cut at your table. Will certainly return and order Creme brulee again just to see it flamed at the table. We ordered 2 different chicken dinners with a gorgeous salad included and divine loaf of bread, half white half wheat.

Florence, Oregon
“What a nice surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

Now that I've reviewed my favorite Florence restaurant, Nature's Corner Cafe, I was asked if I wanted to review any others. I'm on a roll! When I saw Three Rivers Casino pop up I couldn't help but give them an excellent review for the Prime Rib Steakhouse inside the casino. Please know I don't like the inside of the casino for many reasons but the biggest one is THE SMOKE. Geez, can they not figure out how to eliminate the stench? Anyway, about the restaurant. My daughter gave me a gift certificate for the steakhouse. We went on Father's Day and even though I had to breathe in a tissue to get from the front door to the restaurant door once inside there was absolutely no smoke smell at all! How did they do that??? I have to say how impressed we were. Wow, the food was top notch and the service was like being in a fancy hotel/restaurant. Loved everything about that place. Prices were average for a really nice meal.

Do yourself a favor and visit them for a delicious meal but unless you love second-hand smoke, hurry through the casino and bring your tissues.

2 Thank Sandy K
Springfield, Oregon
“Prime Rib and Steakhouse Experience was Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

On Sunday evening, my wife, mother and I drove to Three Rivers Casino from Eugene. My wife and I usually visit the casino about once a month and I prefer to eat at the steakhouse. After making reservations for 7:15 pm, the three of us were seated and ordered drinks. We ordered our food a short time later, but it took almost a full hour for soup and salad to arrive. A while later, our hostess came to our table with some "bad news," explaining that our food order had been "lost" because a previous check at our table "hadn't been properly closed." She offered to comp some dessert, but none of us were in the mood to wait. Our total time in the restaurant -- without appetizers or dessert -- was one hour and 45 minutes. We've previously experienced great service at the steakhouse, but it appears that constantly changing staff has left them with few competent people. On Sunday, it appeared even the person in charge was aimlessly wandering the restaurant doing little to help. I can only hope the casino can find, hire and retain competent restaurant staff to make the steakhouse a great place again.

3 Thank Clark H
Medford, OR
“Improvement in Steak House”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2012

It has been many months since our last visit to the Steak House at Three Rivers Casino and things have improved since then. Plenty of wait staff on this trip, they were able to actually produce the wines they offered for sale and service was very attentive. We both had the 8 ounce steak; one just plain and mine accessorized with crab and asparagus for $3.00 more. Salad made at table, very good, as was bread. Food arrived in timely not rushed fashion. Our waiter "Gates" appears to genuinely interested in making sure we enjoyed ourselves. The only negative, which was out of his control, is that both steaks, although ordered medium RARE, came to the table clearly medium--barely a hint of pink. The meat was so flavorful and tender, we weren't goint to send them back. Such a let down when all else was so much better than our previous visit in March. I know, seems like a minor issue right? But really, the reason we order steak is to savor it--and specifically the way we like it. Fairly spendy too for having to endure the slight damper.