“Bridge worth traveling to experience!”

Siuslaw River Bridge
Ranked #2 of 42 things to do in Florence
Springfield, Oregon
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 203 helpful votes
“Bridge worth traveling to experience!”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This bridge is one that will go down in your memory tapes as a special attraction on your trip. So much history and photo opportunities. I actually walked over the bridge to experience the wind and experience. I managed to get some great pictures on the walk.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sisters, Oregon
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The 1920's architecture was a feast for the eyes and it was built just 20 months. It's a perfect complement to Old Town.

Niceville, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“WOW”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

This bridge is awesome, I had a great view from The River House Inn where we stayed. This is an old bridge and if you look close it has great details.

Oxfordshire
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Great Bridges”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

The bridges are wonderful along the Ore.gon coast. I have a great photograph of the Suislaw Bridge in our cottage in England. The photo is taken underneath the bridge and it looks like a cathedral.

Visited November 2013
Salem, Oregon
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Cool Bridge”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I grew up with this bridge as I was raised in Florence, OR where this bridge is located over the Siuslaw River. In the summer I would go over it twice a day on my way to the lake and back. When we first moved to Florence we lived in a house that over looked the bridge and river. Always knew when the bridge was going up as the siren would sound. A short but great looking bridge.

Visited September 2013