“Average Restaurant”

Bridgewater Ocean Fresh Fish House and Zebra Bar
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Eclectic cuisine featuring healthy freshly prepared house made choices. Steaks, seafood, salads, pasta, pizza, vegan . Fun specialty drinks & huge wine selection. Micro brews.
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I was very disappointed in my visit since Bridgewater was recommended to me by several locals. The interior was very nice, you were given a shrimp cocktail when first arriving, food was presented nicely, however the food had no spice. If you are going somewhere for friendly management and a great location this is the place for you, but not if you are going for a wonderful tasting seafood dinner.

1  Thank haveatums
Christine D, Owner at Bridgewater Ocean Fresh Fish House and Zebra Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Haveaturns, thank you for dining with us. We appreciate your review as it helps us to improve! I'd love to know what you ate that did not meet your expectations. Can you email me at info@bridgewaterfishhouse.com?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,015)

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had dinner on a Monday night and the restaurant was packed. We were seated without hardly a wait. The clams and mussels in white wine sauce were perfect; the pan fried oyster appetizer was also very good. Nice wine selection including one of our favorite wineries...Zerba Cellars. The waiter must have been new because his service was very slow...over 1/2 hour before we even got bread. But looking around others were served promptly. This is our 4th time traveling thru Florence and we always make a point of eating here.

Hey C O, thank you for your review and for dining at the Bridgewater! We may have had a new server on that night. But if you want to email me at info@bridgewaterfishhouse.com , I can get to the bottom of why your service was slow. I'm sorry it is not our intention.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We really wanted some good seafood and were very happy with their menu. We were at the restaurant after the lunch rush so we didn't see any lines. We first remarked that the chairs were very comfy - we had been walking a lot that day. My husband ordered the whole dungeness crab and said it was the best crab he'd ever had. I had the mussels and clams appetizer as a main dish and they were cooked to perfection. We shared an appetizer of smoked salmon with cream cheese, capers, and onions on sour dough bread. Everything was fresh and delicious. Service was good.

2  Thank HarvestMoon

Dear Harvest Moon. Glad you found our restaurant a nice place to sit down and enjoy a good meal! Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I ordered a bloody mary cause I seen one being made and it looked scrumptious. Well it was so horrible I didnt drink even half all you could taste was horseradish and I mean STRAIGHT HORSERADISH! It was awful ruined my lunch I couldn't even eat.

Christine D, Owner at Bridgewater Ocean Fresh Fish House and Zebra Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Oh Susan I'm so sorry about your bloody Mary! It should have never been overwhelming with horseradish! Did you let your server know? Please email me at info@bridgewaterfishhouse.com , so I can address this matter. Thank you

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We started out with 2 cod fish n chips, then shared a cobbler for dessert. The staff was friendly and attentive to our needs, we usually opt for the vegetarian menu as they have some nice choices, the fish was a nice change. Good job to the chef and crew!

Thank you Michael , I'll let everyone know you were pleased! It means the world to us! Appreciate you taking time to post on TA.