“Best meal on our 42 night trip!”

Bridgewater Ocean Fresh Fish House and Zebra Bar
Ranked #3 of 97 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Eclectic cuisine featuring healthy freshly prepared house made choices. Steaks, seafood, salads, pasta, pizza, vegan . Fun specialty drinks & huge wine selection. Micro brews.
Reviewed 29 May 2016

We had a lovely meal, sharing a starter (mahi mahi I think) and main course (talapia?). Friendly service, good atmosphere. Definitely recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,075)

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

If you don't like seafood don't go. Everything tasted like fish even the steak. The chicken was terrible. Tasted like its been sitting in the freezer forever. And the theme was unclear. The seating is to crowded together.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

While visiting a friend in Eugene we went to Florence for the weekend. While there we stopped at Bridgewater for one Bloody Mary. Three visits, dinner (Greek Patsa..great) and six Bloody Mary's later I have determined they were the best ever.. Loved the spicy green bean, sweet vadalia onions.... They were awesome! Now I search for the recipe! Keep up the great work Bridgewater!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

The staff at Bridgewater (and the Zebra bar) are very nice and helpful. I never had to wait long for a drink or anything else I needed. The food was good over all, but a bit mixed. The chowder was excellent, but the squid and chips could have been more flavorful (the fries were actually very good). I was surprised at how cheap it was for what I had. I definitely would come back here for a meal.

Christine D, Owner at Bridgewater Ocean Fresh Fish House and Zebra Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Jaxx12, Thank you for the review! Glad you enjoyed your visit, however we're concerned about the squid. I will check with our kitchen and confirm they are using the proper seasoning. It is ususally a favorite with the seasoned flour we use! We appreciate you choosing to dine with us and your compliments on our staff & fries!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We all enjoyed our dinner at Bridgewater. The food was nicely prepared and well-served, although we were disappointed that so many menu choices were previously frozen.

Maybe the best part of the evening was the piano music! So fun have in the background!

Dear CAMFK, Thank you for your review! We appreciate you dining with us and writing on TA! I'm not sure of which items you're referring to about being frozen. I'm guessing it is the fish of which we receive fresh if at all available and within an affordable range. Our Crab, Oysters, Salmon & Halibut are all fresh. Any other you may have inquired about are either not in season or not from an area where we could receive it fresh. In order to maintain proper "freshness" of other seafood items we must receive them "fresh frozen" (i.e. frozen on the boat and shipped out within one day), in order to insure the freshest product possible. We appreciate your concern and hope this helps.