Economy Inn Florence
Old Town Inn(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$154
BestWestern.com
Park Motel(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$101
Ocean Breeze Motel(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$90
US$144
US$140
Travelocity
The Landmark Inn(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$80
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleannice sizerefrigerator and microwavepool and hot tubspabedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 July 2012

After stopping to check out several other places to stay, as a family of 4 we have a budget to keep in mind and, to our surprise the Economy Inn met and EXCEEDED everything we were looking for. The rooms are older, yes, but are very clean and comfortable. The kids loved the pool & the hot tub was very relaxing after our drive. For less than 100 you have $ to spend on fun stuff.... Instead of spending almost 300 just to sleep... Not worth it to me! We will definitely be back here again & again. Especially if we bring along the pups. Loved it!

Room Tip: We stayed in the back area on the bottom floor. Perfect for backing the van right up to the door to transfer luggage and all.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2012

The people in the office were very nice and knowledgeable about the area. The room was clean. Beautiful flowers outside made it feel like home. We really enjoyed the hot tub and the pool. I will certainly stay their again when I am in the area and I will tell my family and friends

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SandyHappycustomer
Reviewed 18 May 2012

I was last at the Economy Inn 1 1/2 years ago. It was great than and it has gotten even better. The new managers Jean and Andy are so helpful and treat you like family. The motel had been painted and has hanging flower baskets everywhere which makes it charming. I have read the reviews of the other hotels in town and the Economy Inn should be rated third behind the Best Western and Driftwood Shores. It a real bargain. I love the indoor pool and hot tub.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Coasttravelor
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Stopped here while on business. Clean, comfortable bed, very nice managers. Priced very good. New TV.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank OregonGardeners
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Reading through the reviews, and funny, I've never felt any 'suicidal vibes' while staying here. In fact, my family has stayed many times, and it's always an enjoyable experience. The pool is great, the hot tub is wonderful, and the staff is helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter. Family rooms are great for large parties.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family