“New Management- June 2012”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Florence
Woahink Lake Suites
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Florence
Florence, Oregon
“New Management- June 2012”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2013

The new managers are great! Very friendly and accommodating! My family took 4 rooms of the Motel, all of which were very clean and well equipped. While the décor is "vintage" (older), it was very, very clean and fresh. No musty smells here! The management provided family games from the office as well as a nice BBQ to suit the family. We enjoyed the decks and grounds and even spent some time fishing from the dock. Great rates too. It is wonderful to find a nice, affordable place to have family gatherings at the coast. Thanks Natalie! We will be back.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Denise R

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Southern California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

This is the perfect place to stay for visiting Florence, it's in a great location close to shopping, restaurants, sand dunes, beach and the casino. Came up with my husband to visit our kids and just enjoy time away from the busy Southern Cali lifestyle. I didn't really know what to expect from Woahink Lake Suites, we drove up through tall trees, and there it was....right on the lake!

When we got to our room it was very spacious, clean and comfortable. It had a kitchen so we didnt have to eat out for every meal - thank you very much! The room had everything we needed while we were there and the view we had of the lake was AWESOME! My advice, ignore the bad reviews. If you want "the same old" then stay at a chain motel and enjoy "same old." If you appreciate extra little touches you don't get anywhere else, stay here. Our kids came over and we grilled outside on the deck, fished and played on the lake all without leaving the property. I can't tell you how awesome it was to wake up and just sit on the deck and watch the sun rise over the lake, it was beautiful, tranquil and relaxing, just what I needed. They're in the process of upgrading all the rooms, our room was not yet refurbished and it was still great.

Really loved staying at Wohaink Suites! Milton and Natalie are so friendly and outgoing they strive to make your stay a pleasant one and it was. I will always stay here when I come to Florence, why would I want to be anywhere else!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Sue G
Canyonville, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2012

My stay at Woahink Lake Suites was very enjoyable. My husband and I loved the view of the lake and all it surroundings from our back deck. The rooms are clean and cozy. The managers were friendly and ready to provide anything we needed to make our stay comfortable and pleasant. They even gave me a new small tube of foundation makeup after I realized I had left mine at home !!! This place is less than two miles from beautiful Florence and all the fun activities it includes. I would recommend staying here to make your vacation an enjoyable experience. Deborah

Room Tip: We stayed in room #5
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Deborah A
Murrieta, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2011

New folks are great! Rooms are nice size with all amenities including small kitchens with all utensils. Close to town but far enough out of town not to have the hussle and bustle. BBQ provided on back deck overlooking the lake. Beautiful sunrise views. Also outside tables & chairs on deck. Looks as if lots of maintenance is being done on decks. Rooms o.k. A short wonderful walk down to dock.

Room Tip: All rooms that I see which is only like 6 total are all lakefront and have decks.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Anita B
Sweet Home, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2011

My family and I stayed for the weekend....It was a nice stay..close to family fun land with go-carts,family golf cassle,dunes rides....The dunes...would be real nice in the summer with the lake off back patio swimming...They have bbq on patio for all rooms just bring your own starter...Tables and chairs already there for you....Very resonable price to stay...inside room refrig,two burners,papertowels,plates,glasses,bowls,pans,silverware,can openers,everything you would need in a home...very quiet...pet allowed...My kids loved it there 3 miles to the coast..Would definatly come back.....Thank you

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank tzartman69
Salt Lake City, UT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2008

Great value with an amazing view. It was close to the dunes and not far from Florence. It is very quiet and the rooms are huge.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank TravlingFam
modesto, ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2006

We just returned from a weekend in Florence. We stayed at Woahink Lake Suites hotel, just 5 miles south of Florence, with our two dogs, and we were impressed. The room had a little kitchen, two closets, king size bed, and a futon. It was huge. We stayed 3 nights so we didn't see a housekeeper. If we would have stayed longer, one would have come by, otherwise, they just wait until the guests leave. This is fine with us because we don't need our sheets changed everyday, we can make our own bed and they would provide more bathroom or kitchen items if we needed them. This helps keep their costs down. The price of the room was great. The view of Woahink Lake is beautiful and it is so peaceful. It also located in the area to ride the dunes, particularily the South Jetty Dunes.

7 Thank dteacher