I truly enjoyed my stay at the landmark inn and my time in Florence. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and peaceful. It was accessible to the river and the ocean. A great find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEW BLACK-OUT CURTAINS MAY 2013!! We know our competition, and give you the most for your money in Florence lodging! Just 12 unique rooms, built 1998/2008. Half-block off highway, no bridge or highway noise. Panoramic Old Town, sand dunes, and river views. Cozy single queen to deluxe spa suites. New 43" flatscreen TVs. Hearty continental breakfast includes sausage links & cheeses. Free Wifi. Free private use of spa/sauna included. We've been Green forever. You're always a winner at the Landmark Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo, HRS and Agoda so you can book your The Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Hotel Florence
- The Landmark Inn Florence, Oregon