We stayed here on our 15th Anniversary. The lady at the front desk was very helpful in assisting us in a nice restaurant to eat. The room was clean and quaint. The price was economical. We had the free breakfast in the morning, and it was just right. The gentleman who worked there in the morning was very friendly as well. We will stay here again. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now rated #1 in Florence on one booking site, one of the "Top 3 in Florence Lodging" on another travel/review site, and top ratings on a second booking site. We have just 12 unique rooms that we built in 1998 and 2008. We sit up on a hilltop, a half-block off the main highway. We are a safe, clean and quiet inn with no bridge or highway noise. Many rooms have bay windows with views of Old Town, the sand dunes, and the river. Our rooms choices go from a cozy single queen to deluxe spa suites. The second floor has vaulted ceilings throughout. New 43" flatscreen TVs are in most rooms. Our hearty continental breakfast includes sausage links & cheeses, 6-7 flavors of bakery bagels, organic granola and organic muesli, all served on real dishes with real silverware. Free Wifi. Free private use of our guest spa building at the edge of the woods is included. We've been Green forever. You're always a winner at the Landmark Inn! We do not have an elevator. We take a deposit equal to the first night at the time of booking. It is fully refundable if cancelled prior to 48 hours before arrival, with no cancellation fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Hotel Florence
- The Landmark Inn Florence, Oregon