Despite a nice setting at the top of a hill, this property is a typical 2 star hotel much like Motel 6 or Travel Lodge. Our room was fine tho marginally clean w thin towels and no soul. The effusive proprietor couldn't stop apologizing. She was sorry the room was not as clean as it should be ( candy wrappers and crumbs in the bed stand drawer.) She was sorry that the spa hot room wasn't hot. She was sorry that phone calls interrupted her when she was trying to explain things to us about god knows what. The included breakfast was sub par and much like travel lodge but not as good. Im sure they would have apologized for that too if given the chance. I was particularly irritated at breakfast. The coffee (mediocre) was luke warm and there was no fruit. Very mediocre in every way. An employee was speaking to some guests regarding area attractions in an extremely loud voice which was quite irritating and inappropriate. Despite the favorable reviews I must honestly say this place is nothing special and rates 2 stars on every level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now rated #1 in Florence on one booking site, one of the "Top 3 in Florence Lodging" on another travel/review site, and top ratings on a second booking site. We have just 12 unique rooms that we built in 1998 and 2008. We sit up on a hilltop, a half-block off the main highway. We are a safe, clean and quiet inn with no bridge or highway noise. Many rooms have bay windows with views of Old Town, the sand dunes, and the river. Our rooms choices go from a cozy single queen to deluxe spa suites. The second floor has vaulted ceilings throughout. New 43" flatscreen TVs are in most rooms. Our hearty continental breakfast includes sausage links & cheeses, 6-7 flavors of bakery bagels, organic granola and organic muesli, all served on real dishes with real silverware. Free Wifi. Free private use of our guest spa building at the edge of the woods is included. We've been Green forever. You're always a winner at the Landmark Inn! We do not have an elevator. We take a deposit equal to the first night at the time of booking. It is fully refundable if cancelled prior to 48 hours before arrival, with no cancellation fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your The Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Hotel Florence
- The Landmark Inn Florence, Oregon