“Gluten Free and Loving it!!”

Nature's Corner Cafe and Market
Ranked #16 of 94 Restaurants in Florence
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Organic restaurant and market. The finest in organic foods. Full breakfast and lunch with deli to go after 3:30pm. Daily specials. Organic local groceries, produce, deli, bakery, espresso, free range meats, seafoods, many vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options available. Food to go. Free WiFi. Outdoor seating, pets welcomed. EAT WELL - FEEL WELL - LIVE WELL
Shoreview, Minnesota
“Gluten Free and Loving it!!”
Reviewed 9 January 2014

Just recently my husband Tom and I were in Florence visiting a family member. Being concerned about the food we were eating and also one who needs to eat gluten free we were pleased and blessed by finding the Natures Corner Cafe and Market. What a delight to see a menu that featured fresh, health organic foods and be greeted by wonderful staff in a relaxed atmosphere. We ate breakfast everyday there and several times for lunch. The menu is varied and delicious. The omelets were tasty and the gluten free breads delicious. I might add that the baked goods there are overwhelmingly gluten free. YEA!!! I felt like I was in candy heaven and enjoyed everyone of them especially the peach scones. The gluten free blue berry pancakes were a hit with my husband who later tried regular pancakes at a roadside cafe near Eugene and was disappointed after eating them because they were no match for what he had thoroughly enjoyed at the Corner Cafe. The albacore tuna sandwich was rich in flavor with the addition of sprouts, tomatoes and seasonings. The market had a lovely variety of foods from which we selected several items to have with us in the hotel where we were staying.

Whenever you are in Florence and want delicious organic foods in an inviting atmosphere with people who are joyful, the Corner Cafe is the place for you! That's where you'll find us in the future when we return.

Florence, Oregon
“Healthy choises with lots of choices!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I brought my family in today to try and find a healthier place to eat. The staff was amazingly helpful and gave great advise. I had the home made hearty soup and my children had chicken enchiladas. The fresh ingredients and relaxed atmosphere made for a great time out with the family. I hope everyone gets a chance to visit!!!

Eugene, Oregon
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We had visited the Nature's Corner Cafe in the past and had a great experience...good enough that we suggested going there after a round of golf with friends at Sandpines Golf Resort in Florence.
My chicken noodle soup was not very tasty to say the least. It was made of over salted and seasoned broth, ground up chicken (I think), and macaroni. I had ordered a roll and it was obviously a frozen roll that had no been over heated in a microwave (tough). My husband ordered a chicken sandwich and when it came, he asked them to make him a different sandwich...the chicken sandwich was a 3" piece of chicken on a hard roll. His replacement was a normal turkey sandwich which he said was just fine. Our friends said their food was ok. but I noticed they didn't finish their meals.
None of us intend to return...too bad because we had looked forward to a nice lunch like we'd experienced on the previous visit. ( we don't live in Florence, just made the day trip to golf and go to lunch)
Are leastmI feel better after expressing my disappointment. I'm not usually a complainer, but felt this was worth sharing.

“First cabin”
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

This Natures Cafe / Store is for those who:
-Know that what they eat and drink is very important.
- Have an appreciation for the unique value found in an business owned and operated independently from world corps conglomerates.
We were blessed to have a delicious breakfast here after a good nights sleep across the Highway One at the wonderful Old Town Inn.
Everything fresh and thoughtfully prepared. Real raspberry jam, (sans the typical HFCS etcetera toxic CORP swill,), for scrumptious wheat and flax toast.
The store part stocks quality , often hard to find items to enrich ones life.
This place represents hope for life and the planet we, the ostensible beneficiaries, best take care of....
I give my highest recommend for Nature's Corner Cafe & Market.

Bainbridge Island, Washington
“A delightful surprise for lunch”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I'm an unenlightened omnivore, and I walk into 'healthy' restaurants with trepidation, expecting everything to taste of sprouts. I was delighted with Nature's Corner. There is a broad menu (including but not limited to gluten-free and vegan). My wrap (chicken, as I recall) was delicious, and the gluten-free carrot cake was worth the proverbial detour. Good coffee, friendly service, and an attractive, clean, well-lit dining area with a small market-book area at the side. It's a 5-star in my book because, although it's in no way a high-end gourmet restaurant, it does perfectly what it sets out to do.

• Visited October 2013