“Great Little Place!”

Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Organic restaurant and market. The finest in organic foods. Full breakfast and lunch with deli to go after 3:30pm. Daily specials. Organic local groceries, produce, deli, bakery, espresso, free range meats, seafoods, many vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options available. Food to go. Free WiFi. Outdoor seating, pets welcomed. EAT WELL - FEEL WELL - LIVE WELL
Reviewed 23 July 2014

A small cafe and market with a great selection of organic and gluten free products, as well as fresh fruit and veggies. We had an omelet that was one of the best I've ever had. We would definately stop here again!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We wandered out of our hotel looking for a good breakfast where we wouldn't have to wait. Spied Nature's Corner Cafe & Market right across the street, and went to check it out.

It's darling! Excellent service, wonderful food, excellent preparation, ecclectic mix of antique tables and chairs...LOVED IT!

We walked in, and were seated immediately. I realized it was a combination health food store/cafe after we sat down, and I immediately wondered if it was also vegetarian. (Wasn't in the mood for a tofu omelette....) It wasn't, and wow, was the food delicious! I had the sausage, cheese, mushroom and onion omelette, and ordered sourdough wheat toast. It was cooked to perfection and had loads of sausage and cheese (not too much....just exactly right). My college aged son also ordered an omelette, and I don't think we heard a word from him as he devoured every last morsel. The fresh squeezed juices, breads from Bread Stop in Eugene, eggs, meat, etc. Everything organic! We walked out of there fully satisfied and felt like we'd eaten quality food.

This place ROCKS! I'm sure people passing by see the "Market" part of the sign, and figure the cafe is secondary. DON'T MISS THIS PLACE! It's amazing!! AWESOME FOOD!

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

This place was just awesome. You could tell everything was fresh. If I could I would give this place a 10!! So glad we decided to eat there. The staff was outstanding!!! We liked it so much at dinner we went back for breakfast, WOW! Wish more places used fresh ingredients. Hope to come back someday.

1  Thank M A
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had breakfast here, and it was really good. They lean toward the healthy which we were ready for after all the rich seafood we had been eating up the coast. The restaurant also has a modest selection of healthier foods for purchase.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Extensive menu, catering to vegetarians, vegans, and even us omnivores, with organic produce meats, dairy, etc. Great service from friendly staff. Felt like we'd been there a hundred times before!