“Good Chinese”

China Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I like the place. Normal prices and good portions. There are a few places in town and this is my favorite Chinese restuarant.

There are newer reviews for China Bay

Reviewed 26 October 2012 via mobile

Newly remodeled restaurant. Even before their remodel the food and service was and is excellent. We eat here everytime we visit Florence. Easy to find, right on highway 101.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

We came here for lunch having been here before a couple times. Was happy to see that they had remodeled the restaurant having new tables and booths, new floors etc....The food has always been delicious and flavorful. We opted for the daily lunch special and for the two of us it was just 10 bucks. Smaller portion but still delicious, was just what we wanted that day. Wait staff were pleasant and fast.

Reviewed 27 August 2012

China Bay has some great food at great prices and large portions....Go hungry! Good drinks also. Casual setting.

Reviewed 8 July 2012

Initially, we were a bit worried since it was connected with a bar that said "Friday is ladies night!" My son said to me, hey mom, its ladies night! you should go in there!
The service was good, the food was good. We had a pleasant surprise! Being asian myself, I was craving for something like this. Great taste, no msg, good portions and the price was reasonable!